Surprise!! [turned to Sadness]

shellshock

• Administrators

party time GIF by Solar Impulse

My best wishes! 

PS Get ALL the sleep now! Till due date sleep like a lazy ass punk each and every single night! You will thank me for 6 months from the due date!

• Haha 2

I just had my sixth same problem for madam on the last three secret steps of vitamin rest a good diet and you do all the menage from today madam these rest and pleasure of the detente you are a gentleman all my wishes of bhonor to you three a child is an inestimeable gift take care of congratulatory yourself

fathers day dad GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, monster said:

I just had my sixth

You got 6 kids? Serious? 

PS Yes,  I am shocked because I get hard time to manage one! Good job if you can manage 6! I would be going nuts!

• Haha 3

yes azuma is my six in order selena16yo luna13yo kira9yo takuma3yo kazuya 2yo and my last 2 wek xd

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Surprise 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, monster said:

yes azuma is my six in order selena16yo luna13yo kira9yo takuma3yo kazuya 2yo and my last 2 wek xd

the wire wow GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

I'm cardiac I stop a 6 because becomes dificile

I love my wife and chamber sports  xd

here they're going to spend 2 full months coughing at home it's going to be hot hot

6 minutes ago, daredevil said:

You got 6 kids? Serious? 

PS Yes,  I am shocked because I get hard time to manage one! Good job if you can manage 6! I would be going nuts!

I think in some ways it gets easier when the older kids grow up. I have 5 siblings as well and I generally look after the younger ones when they are around which eases the load. :D

• 100 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, Bladez said:

she has PCOS

" Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormonal disorder common among women of reproductive age "

Women (and their "plumbing") are complicated! :o 

• 100 1

cheep your parents on lucky me the biggest drags the little ones into their bad play

15 minutes ago, daredevil said:

the wire wow GIF

im the best xd

• Haha 2

• Leader

BladeZ's post is one of those that I wish that I could add multiple notifications to!  :D 😍 😆 😮 , etc etc :D 👼  oops, that last one is not in our notifications table.

1f47c.png 1f936.png3297.png

That "Mother Christmas" seems to be the only Mother that we have here!   That symbols is Japanese for Congratulations.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

BladeZ's post is one of those that I wish that I could add multiple notifications to!  :D 😍 😆 😮 , etc etc :D 👼  oops, that last one is not in our notifications table.

1f47c.png 1f936.png3297.png

That "Mother Christmas" seems to be the only Mother that we have here!   That symbols is Japanese for Congratulations.  

Thanks RedBaird!!

• Haha 1

• RedBaird changed the title to Surprise!! [turned to Sadness]