Sign in to follow this  
AcidParadox

What's The Scariest Game You Have Played??

As you can see , i just love those games that make you jump from the sofa , those games when suddenly something appears and you are just pressing the jump button and shooting like crazy!!!

So besides that demon at Super Gold Rush

What's the Scariest Game that you have played??

For me i would say Call of Cthulhu, Doom 3, Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil 3

Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil 3 all of them i played all of the resident evil games and i think all of them are pettier f*** scarier

Yeah I think the Resident Evil games are pretty creepy, I love games that make me jump too :D

That first Aliens vs Predator game, I played it when I was around 13 or 14 though I'd have to pack some nerves to play it again. Not so scary with Alien or Predator, but when that motion detector starts beeping faster and faster when you are a Marine and there's nothing but a dark hallway in front of you...

That first Aliens vs Predator game, I played it when I was around 13 or 14 though I'd have to pack some nerves to play it again. Not so scary with Alien or Predator, but when that motion detector starts beeping faster and faster when you are a Marine and there's nothing but a dark hallway in front of you...

That's definitly one of the only things from the movies that they applied incredibly well to the games. Though I hated it much more when you came to an 4 way intersection and the detector goes wild.

Minesweeper gets kinda scary sometimes.. I hate it when those mines blow up in mah face.

I agree with the guy that said the new one Amnesia. I ruined a few pair of pants playing that game.

Other Notables:

F.E.A.R

Bioshock

Siren Blood Call

Fatal Frame

Resident Evil 1 , never had those shockmoments on any other game , not even in the following parts of that game .

Doom 3 was the scariest game ever.

I was immersed in the compulsive nightmare of Doom 3 for about a year.

It affected me.