wanting to be a full member

DeadlyHeadShot

1. You can't just come on this website and say I want to be a full member. You have to register on the application section---http://www.fearless-assassins.coms/viewforum.php?f=6 and get to know the members and stay active on forums.

2. If you applied to multiple sites then you can't apply here, you cant multi-clan here.

3. What do you mean by "I joined Multiple FA sites"? Are there multiple FA sites out there?

• Administrators
ive joined multipule fa sites and still am not a member

Do you mean you've played on multiple F|A servers? Because.... that has nothing to do with becoming a member. ;) But we thank you for playing on our servers if that is the case. :D

i mean ive joined fearless assassins sites the homepage and the one for FA etpub but i just want to be on ur guys team i want my official -=FA=- in my name lol well let me know if i qualify for u guys i play as DeadlyHeadShot imma 3star general 11345 xp

• Administrators
i mean ive joined fearless assassins sites the homepage and the one for FA etpub but i just want to be on ur guys team i want my official -=FA=- in my name lol well let me know if i qualify for u guys i play as DeadlyHeadShot imma 3star general 11345 xp

Post your application here:

viewforum.php?f=6

you got the tag wrong 0.o

LOL :lol:

• Administrators
i assume your on jaymod xps 2? if so try 90k exp.. guess who :D

Take a SS when u get 100K xp. I will post it on our website. :) You will be first player to get 100K XP. :D