Back from 740 km trip!

FunkybananA

So,

I didn't really tell anybody I was leaving, neither did I tell the destination, where I was going..

Don't know if this is really a necessary topic, or just a waste of space, but I'd still like to share some facts here.

So on friday when I got home from school, we started our journey to where my parents are from: Kurikka (Western Finland).

And why did I go there?

The reason I had to drive 370 km, was that my grandpa died a few weeks ago, and his funeral was held at his lifetime hometown, which is where both of my parents are also from.

That's about it. He may now rest in peace, and me along with hundreds of others shall be missing him. A great grandpa with lots of funny jokes and stories. He also built me a little cottage to the backyard when I was a child :).

Only memory remains!

pappa.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by FunkybananA

Otan osaa menetykses johdosta :(

Hope you have time for some sweet memories and close friends to support you throught these hard times :)

If you want to share something, I'll be here for you