Weird Dreams

Wifestein

Well, I was just wondering if anyone else gets weird dreams =O I asked a few friends it, but they don't get these weird dreams I have

Few days ago I dreamt about killing cats.. I cut their heads off with a knife and then put them in a bucket and look at it

I've also dreamt about standing on a stair and around it was water and I was throwing babies in it and letting them drown

And the third one is that I was killing like a hundred of people in my basement and then make a pile of dead people

I don't think these kind of dreams are normal, what do u guys think?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing coming out of our minds is normal in anyway lol . But yeah i have some freaky dreams sometimes too , not about killing anything though lol . But sometimes when waking up in the morning , i was like : wtf you have dreamed there again . One dream i remember was about some endtime , radioactivity everywhere and weird big things running around chasing us , killing most of the peeps in my dream . VERY weird sometimes ^^

Few days ago I dreamt about killing cats.. I cut their heads off with a knife and then put them in a bucket and look at it

I've also dreamt about standing on a stair and around it was water and I was throwing babies in it and letting them drown

And the third one is that I was killing like a hundred of people in my basement and then make a pile of dead people

LOL wtf

I looked it up =o

1. If you have a dream that you kill someone, it may mean that you need to change something about your life. If you respond in the dream with a strong emotion to the action, you are most likely very motivated or perhaps fearful of making this change, even though you feel it is necessary for the change.

2. If you have a dream that you see a killing, you may perceive change happening in your life that will affect you in some way, but you are not the one causing it.

3. If you have a dream of killing an animal, you may have been suppressing, or feel you should suppress, a natural instinct happening within you. If you have strong emotions to this action and it upsets you, you are most likely fighting an inner battle. You feel like you can't help this instinctual response, buy your intellect is trying to tell you that it must be suppressed.

You are feeling a loss of the social norm. You have something on your mind that no one seems to be helping you with. You feel distant from your environment and are having a problem dealing with an issue. Also, you might have too many things going on that you can't accomplish everything so the lack of that accomplishment causes you to compensate by an elimination process.

I guess I'm just messed up

I dream of assassinating people often. These sorts of killing dreams, at least in my experience, come from the deep desire to change the world on your own whether for good or evil. In the dreams do you know anything about your prey?

Killing animals in dreams, again in my experience, can mean one of 2 things (others are possible). First is that animals are easy targets so by killing them you feel powerful due to being superior to something but with little risk so they these dreams can be a sign of feeling oppressed. The second thing is that once that you may have a desire to kill someone (see killing people above) but your mind is not ready so in order for your mind to adjust to having the ability to kill humans it is working its way up to humans to desensitize you to death. If the latter is the case you have either come to the conclusion that individual people may not change so the best way to change the world is to get rid of the opposing view points (a sign of confidence or overconfidence in your opinion in dreams) or you are deep down just a psychopath or sociopath.

I dream of assassinating people often. These sorts of killing dreams, at least in my experience, come from the deep desire to change the world on your own whether for good or evil. In the dreams do you know anything about your prey?

or you are deep down just a psychopath or sociopath.

I don't know anything about my prey, about the basement dream... I was killing those people with 6 others, I did know them though, but I don't know who we killed

psychopath or sociopath.... I hope not!

• Administrators

I sleep only 4-5 hours a day to get rid of dreams. I don't get horrible dreams like you but I can remember my 70% dreams which causes issue for me. Sleeping when tired = less dreams for me.

I would suggest to clean up your place where you sleep. Keep the surroundings near your bed clean.

Also change your sleeping position, if you are sleeping with the top of your head pointing to the north and feet pointing to the south. You should always sleep with your face pointing south. Sleeping position plays key role scientifically and even in many cultures they have defined sleeping position. In my culture, when person dies, we keep there face pointing north.

Also think positive before you go to sleep. Some people think in bed about what other people did with them today and how they will counter react with them. Always think positive and think of what you are going to do next day to improve yourself. Haters will always hate and hence never care or think about them.

You might also want to try counting 1 to 100 and then in reverse order before you go to sleep. It will stop your other thoughts and hence will give more peaceful sleep.

Try it and see how it goes.