Weird Dreams

Wifestein

I sleep only 4-5 hours a day to get rid of dreams. I don't get horrible dreams like you but I can remember my 70% dreams which causes issue for me. Sleeping when tired = less dreams for me.

I would suggest to clean up your place where you sleep. Keep the surroundings near your bed clean.

Also change your sleeping position, if you are sleeping with the top of your head pointing to the north and feet pointing to the south. You should always sleep with your face pointing south. Sleeping position plays key role scientifically and even in many cultures they have defined sleeping position. In my culture, when person dies, we keep there face pointing north.

Also think positive before you go to sleep. Some people think in bed about what other people did with them today and how they will counter react with them. Always think positive and think of what you are going to do next day to improve yourself. Haters will always hate and hence never care or think about them.

You might also want to try counting 1 to 100 and then in reverse order before you go to sleep. It will stop your other thoughts and hence will give more peaceful sleep.

Try it and see how it goes.

I always sleep the same way, I can only sleep on my left side, my right leg hurts so I can't sleep on that one, it only hurts when I sleep, it's like that for a few years now, it's since I woke up and couldn't walk, I had to crawl up the stairs lol

And I almost always think negative when I'm in bed, if I really can't sleep I sing this in my head to fall asleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_hcXiGb6_s

Song makes me happy :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sleep only 4-5 hours a day to get rid of dreams. I don't get horrible dreams like you but I can remember my 70% dreams which causes issue for me. Sleeping when tired = less dreams for me.

I would suggest to clean up your place where you sleep. Keep the surroundings near your bed clean.

Also change your sleeping position, if you are sleeping with the top of your head pointing to the north and feet pointing to the south. You should always sleep with your face pointing south. Sleeping position plays key role scientifically and even in many cultures they have defined sleeping position. In my culture, when person dies, we keep there face pointing north.

Also think positive before you go to sleep. Some people think in bed about what other people did with them today and how they will counter react with them. Always think positive and think of what you are going to do next day to improve yourself. Haters will always hate and hence never care or think about them.

You might also want to try counting 1 to 100 and then in reverse order before you go to sleep. It will stop your other thoughts and hence will give more peaceful sleep.

Try it and see how it goes.

Excuse to spend more time on pc? :lol:

And I almost always think negative when I'm in bed

Try sleeping in the bathtub then. (not full preferably) :yahoo

If you found something explaining weird dreams, can you explain Captain Hook on an Imperial Starship ripping off my nose? That shits been coming back every few months.

You been eating those "special brownies" before bed?

Remind me not to piss any of you off.

You guys play too much ET, watch too many horror movies, and listen to angry music. I was the same way and I used to have bad dreams too.

You need to balance what you put in your head with good things too. Read a book or go for a walk to relax.

Dare I'm confused do you point your head north or south and how does that affect your dreams?

You guys play too much ET, watch too many horror movies, and listen to angry music. I was the same way and I used to have bad dreams too.

You need to balance what you put in your head with good things too. Read a book or go for a walk to relax.

Dare I'm confused do you point your head north or south and how does that affect your dreams?

I only play ET 1-2hours a day now cus of college, sometimes its less and sometimes i dont play at all

I haven't watched a horror movie since i watched texas chainsaw 3-4years ago lmao

I don't listen to angry music that much anymore, I only listen to it when im really really angry so i can headbang n get rid of frustrations xD

I just hate almost everyone and everything cus of some rl things that happened and other stuff, and its still going on, so i guess it's that

Ok, until reading this I thought I had weird dreams. I dream frequently and my dreams wake me up, so I find myself "sleeping" for 8 hours, but not getting nearly 8 hours of sleep....I've found that the closer my dinner is to the time I go to bed, the more dreams I have, usually. Don't eat right before bed.

I rarely remember what I've dreamed and I don't mind dreaming. Though usually when I remember then I'm often left wandering what they were supposed to mean as there was some pretty weird ones, including myself dying and falling down a flight of steps.

When I was little I always dreamed about me and my twin brother stealin the minivan and going for a joy ride, with it always ending in a horrible crash. More scary then weird i guess xD

Edited by billy bass

LOLOLOLOL alex...hun, don't murder people kay? it's not good for you. yeezh. psychopath.

i dreamt that my mom had 28 hours to live and she had cancer last week. it was really sad...and really weird. most of the time im too tired to dream.

I only play ET 1-2hours a day now cus of college, sometimes its less and sometimes i dont play at all

I haven't watched a horror movie since i watched texas chainsaw 3-4years ago lmao

I don't listen to angry music that much anymore, I only listen to it when im really really angry so i can headbang n get rid of frustrations xD

I just hate almost everyone and everything cus of some rl things that happened and other stuff, and its still going on, so i guess it's that

sorry to hear that. hope things get better.

LIES, Instead of ET I play Quake Live and I don't have any bad dreams.. I R THE WINRAR :yahoo