Problem with brightness.

FunkybananA

So, my problem is that when I start ET, it shows me that my brightness is low as hell although I've set the brightness to the highest from the options. I change the settings from autoexec and options, and then it seems quite bright and I enter ETpub server. While loading the game, it seems as if it's still bright enough to play, but when I get on the server, it turns out that the brightness is now low, and I can't really play with that kind of brightness. :(

I've tried to cahnge settings many times, but nothing seems to work, any help?

Thanks in advance!

98699709.jpg

If open ET normally, and set your brightness there, it won't carry over to the ETPub mod. Each mod stores its settings separately, so binds/graphics/other settings can be different for every mod (i.e. when you start ET normally, you're in etmain, which is separate from ETPub, Jaymod, NQ, etc.).

CFG file execution order:

etconfig.cfg - executed when starting ET up

autoexec.cfg in ETMain folder - Executed right after etconfig.cfg

Specified mod cfg's, found in mod folders - Executed when entering a server with the particular mod