Gaming room ideas, post your gaming room too!

Elf

• 1 month later...

I'll try to snap some pics of mine soon, sad this didn't take off.

I've got my 30" 2560x1600 work monitor on the desk and a 50" 4k tv next to it when i don't want to use keyboard and mouse for gaming or movies.

Trying to keep it classic versus the technopunk look that so many are getting. I just wish I could get a better non-racecar chair without dropping big bills 😢

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Well @Elf, you started the competition and killed it with one post. 😛

But still let me show off a little with my pre 2012 Phenom II rig 😂

The desk is DIY since nothing you can buy would fit into the tight space of my single room flat and I value free space over fancy furniture.

The attachment for the Printer is the only thing that got built poorly and without wooden dowels. It still holds 50 kg before making funny noises. Printer is max 12kg with full paper.

I would not stand on the desk since this building is from the 1880ies. The bricks in the walls just crumble away, if you happen to find one and don't end up drilling into older or newer mortar with or without straw. Also the adjacent wall is a one layer drywall and 4 metal drywall screws support the desk from that side.

Also look at my fancy 1k€ chair.

20211101_231428.thumb.jpg.92e1cb19b5f8b0f4c4da84693bc04d1b.jpg

20211101_231457.thumb.jpg.94a7038e93b4db1b273996019de38905.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Surprise 1

6 hours ago, IBleedPandas said:

I know this is an old thread, but hey why not bring it back lol. This is my current setup, the microphone is out of frame, but thats not the important bit anyway lol

262010292_967990290733901_3909242450374304938_n.jpg.8a90f58c8a7a33b85e7a3cd2fc11ecc6.jpg

Do you play pubg? 😁

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Magi There quite cool tbh !!!

I used to have an absyss razer mouse. I guess thats what u have haha 😄

now im using a mmorpg mouse with 12 lateral bottoms, super useful for mmorpg huhu

Thanks or sharing it with us ! I love this thread 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Mr Trollenze said:

@Magi There quite cool tbh !!!

I used to have an absyss razer mouse. I guess thats what u have haha 😄

now im using a mmorpg mouse with 12 lateral bottoms, super useful for mmorpg huhu

Thanks or sharing it with us ! I love this thread 

@Mr Trollenze too many buttons 🤣 I'm on my second razer death adder, I had a mx510 for years until it bit the dust

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

Love looking at others set ups.  Will be purchasing a house in the next few months, look forward to some insanely weeb'd out madness.

that one pic elf posted now thats a insane  set up.  guys got more cash in monitors then my whole house is worth .lol

my wife is moving her craft room down stairs i get the old room for my pc stuff. i cant wait to make a sick gaming room. / tokin up room .lol

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

7 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

that one pic elf posted now thats a insane  set up.  guys got more cash in monitors then my whole house is worth .lol

my wife is moving her craft room down stairs i get the old room for my pc stuff. i cant wait to make a sick gaming room. / tokin up room .lol

I'm with you dude, I play on 15 inch at 800x600 resolution. Some time ago I replaced the seat wheels from plastic to rubber. I push off a little and land in the toilet

• Haha 2
  • Surprise 1