slow an steady

FRANK

yea it sayes intel that more powerfull wepons an no hud or sumthin how do i get that ???

Thanks for the help on this one Duckie. So Frank correct me if I am wrong but this is what is happening......

You join the Killbox server and while the map is loading you see the Intel Tip above the progress bar. This Intel tip is talking about hardcore mode. You want to know how to play Hardcore.

If this is the case join our Hardcore server. If you have trouble fiding it in the server list. Change the Source at the top to Favorites. In the upper right you will see Add Favorite. Click it and when asked type this IP 74.63.67.74:28930 and press OK. Now the HC server will be in your favorites list and you can find it much easier from then on.

Is that what you were trying to ask?

Edited by AntiThought

Thanks for the help on this one Duckie. So Frank correct me if I am wrong but this is what is happening......

You join the Killbox server and while the map is loading you see the Intel Tip above the progress bar. This Intel tip is talking about hardcore mode. You want to know how to play Hardcore.

If this is the case join our Hardcore server. If you have trouble fiding it in the server list. Change the Source at the top to Favorites. In the upper right you will see Add Favorite. Click it and when asked type this IP 74.63.67.74:28930 and press OK. Now the HC server will be in your favorites list and you can find it much easier from then on.

Is that what you were trying to ask?

OH it is a server not a perk i would have been on for days trying to get hardcore on my perks...ty ur a life saver man

For a Runner Class I like Bomb Squad, UAV Jammer, and either Extreme Conditioning or Steady Aim. ---OR--- Bandolier or C4, Slieght of Hand, and Extreme Conditioning.

For Rushing I like RPG-7, Stopping Power, and either Extreme Conditioning or Steady Aim.

For Camping I like Claymores, Stopping Power or UAV Jammer, and Steady Aim

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Frag Grenade x3 can be substituted for RPG-7 for the Rushing class. But there are no right answers. I know some people will read these perks and think "what are you thinking?". It all comes down to personal preference and individual experimentation to find the best fit for you.

Edited by AntiThought

For a Runner Class I like Bomb Squad, UAV Jammer, and either Extreme Conditioning or Steady Aim. ---OR--- Bandolier or C4, Slieght of Hand, and Extreme Conditioning.

For Rushing I like RPG-7, Stopping Power, and either Extreme Conditioning or Steady Aim.

For Camping I like Claymores, Stopping Power or UAV Jammer, and Steady Aim

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Frag Grenade x3 can be substituted for RPG-7 for the Rushing class. But there are no right answers. I know some people will read these perks and think "what are you thinking?". It all comes down to personal preference and individual experimentation to find the best fit for you.

ty yea its just triing to get a start on finding the good ones....see u in their

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its been great playing with u all i played with sum =F|A= members iv never seen an their great....im back around my job is finally over....CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY MY APP IS LOCK???????

its been great playing with u all i played with sum =F|A= members iv never seen an their great....im back around my job is finally over....CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY MY APP IS LOCK???????

Like snake said after being accepted they usually get locked because at that point there is really very little reason to keep them open. Congratz have been said so after that point anything else would be useless to the app. Not to mention anything else other than application reviews and the occasional gratz on being accepted belong in other parts of the forums.