slow an steady

FRANK

Never had a trackball but I'm pretty sure that cursor should move the instant you rotate the ball. Not sure what knife delay are you thinking on since knife is fairly spammable. If it works normally outside ET it should work normally in ET.

Ok I have been looking around and I need some more info before I can find more useful information.

What is your operating sys.?

How much RAM do you have, what CPU do you have, and which GPU do you have?

Does it also have a delay while on the desktop?

If it is only in games what games?

Is the trackball damaged (ex. scratched or faded)?

Are you on a laptop or desktop?

Does it get worse while playing games with higher RAM, CPU, or GPU requirements?

Things you can try now are taking out the ball and cleaning it as well as the tracking sensors under it- they are usually rollers or black plates for optical tracking.

Also check with the manufacturer to see if there are any driver updates.

Edited by AntiThought

Ok I have been looking around and I need some more info before I can find more useful information.

What is your operating sys.?

How much RAM do you have, what CPU do you have, and which GPU do you have?

Does it also have a delay while on the desktop?

If it is only in games what games?

Is the trackball damaged (ex. scratched or faded)?

Are you on a laptop or desktop?

Does it get worse while playing games with higher RAM, CPU, or GPU requirements?

Things you can try now are taking out the ball and cleaning it as well as the tracking sensors under it- they are usually rollers or black plates for optical tracking.

Also check with the manufacturer to see if there are any driver updates.

windows vista i think i have to check im not by it at the moment

toshiba laptop

no delay on desktop

just cod4

new ball an i clean the laser an i clean the guides too

windows vista i think i have to check im not by it at the moment

toshiba laptop

no delay on desktop

just cod4

new ball an i clean the laser an i clean the guides too

Ok I will need the computer and sys info..... Model of Toshia laptop and the specs listed in my previous post. You can likely find the info by clicking Start, then Computer, look at the top and you should see something that says System Properties click it. Should give you most of the information I am after.

will do....how do i get hardcore it keeps showing up on intel when i go in to a game??????

I do not understand what you are trying to say. Do you mean when you try to play on the Hardcore server it opens an Intel properties window instead?

help iv lost my app on cant find my way lol.....yea it sayes intel that more powerfull wepons an no hud or sumthin how do i get that ???..nvm on the app thing i found it in TRIAL APPS...ok im going to play later

help iv lost my app on cant find my way lol.....yea it sayes intel that more powerfull wepons an no hud or sumthin how do i get that ???..nvm on the app thing i found it in TRIAL APPS...ok im going to play later

ROFL. I am going to go to bed and try to figure out what it is you tried to say here. After I sleep on it I will come back in the morning and see if it makes any more sense. :D

will do....how do i get hardcore it keeps showing up on intel when i go in to a game??????

frank my tag man... if you want to play on the hardcore server, you need to find the hardcore server in your game list, then just add it to your favorites. just login to cod4, go to the server browser, make sure that you don't have any filters on the search criteria... then just refresh the list. You should eventually find one that says something like F|A HC Mix Game or something...