My apologies

AntiThought

Several days ago my wife was watching over my shoulder as I was looking through my past posts. She pointed out to me that my sometimes short and direct speech does not translate into text well and that some of my posts may have came across as rude. So over the past few days I have been trying to stay out of controversial threads and trying to develop my ability to be friendly. So far I think I have done acceptably so now it seems is the time to apologize.

I have spoken to a few ppl outside of forums (and 1 inside) to explain what I had meant but if I have missed someone that I have accidentally offended know that you have my sincere apologies. Feel free to PM me if you feel you need an explanation for something I have said to you.

Also sorry if I seem a bit edgy lately, extended unemployment has that effect on me.

Several days ago my wife was watching over my shoulder as I was looking through my past posts. She pointed out to me that my sometimes short and direct speech does not translate into text well and that some of my posts may have came across as rude. So over the past few days I have been trying to stay out of controversial threads and trying to develop my ability to be friendly. So far I think I have done acceptably so now it seems is the time to apologize.

I have spoken to a few ppl outside of forums (and 1 inside) to explain what I had meant but if I have missed someone that I have accidentally offended know that you have my sincere apologies. Feel free to PM me if you feel you need an explanation for something I have said to you.

Also sorry if I seem a bit edgy lately, extended unemployment has that effect on me.

I was on unemplyement for quite sometime buddy. I know your pain! Good luck on the job hunt though.

I haven't noticed, and chica has said that you seem really nice anyway, from reading your posts.. Anyway best of luck on the job hunting...

It's true...I have read some of your posts and you always seem very helpful and direct. Tone doesn't translate well into text, unfortunately :( I think you are fine though :)

:cry this guy is so mean to me he made me cry

just kidding it good to see you care so much about how you come off to people but don't worrier about your text stuff or what you say coming off as not understanding i know how you feel man i sometimes have a very hard time spelling myself and i was burn in the usa the sad thing is that it runs in my family and out of all the boys in my family i can spell the best and read the best

offended_trollcat1.jpg

Absolutely wonderful pic.

post-3163-032720200 1283571378_thumb.jpg

LOL..your ok with me Anti....

Thanks Funk and funny pic btw.

To everyone else thanks for the input. After reading all this I am beginning to think my wife doesn't know what she was talking about and got me all paranoid for no reason. :)

To everyone else thanks for the input. After reading all this I am beginning to think my wife doesn't know what she was talking about and got me all paranoid for no reason. :)

She knows what she's talking about, and her ploy worked. It's apart of her breaking you down process to try and remold you in the image she envisions.

Then again maybe I'm completely wrong and she was truly trying to be helpful. GL on the job hunt though. I think alot of people are feeling that pain.

She knows what she's talking about, and her ploy worked. It's apart of her breaking you down process to try and remold you in the image she envisions.

Then again maybe I'm completely wrong and she was truly trying to be helpful. GL on the job hunt though. I think alot of people are feeling that pain.

/exec sarcasm.cfg

I'm completely offended by this comment. You need to be nicer to everyone, especially me. Also you need to buy me more jewelry and take me out to dinner more.

/exec sarcasm.cfg

I'm completely offended by this comment. You need to be nicer to everyone, especially me. Also you need to buy me more jewelry and take me out to dinner more.

I say forget about Phantasm and take ima out ,im more fun than he is ,hehe jk xD btw i havent noticed nothing bad from ur posts either and as i can see im not the only one so dont take it to hard on yourself :) Good luck finding a job stranger ;)