Anyone else have some autoexec settings not working after Windows 10 update?

Beeshbum

After updating to Windows 10 1903, some of my autoexec settings no longer work. These would be settings that are mostly SOME mouse button bindings. Anyone have any idea why this might be? Sometimes it works after joining a server and doing exec autoexec.cfg in the console, but I never used to have to do that every time I connected but now I do. Lately, even that doesn't make the mouse bindings return to normal...

Has the 1903 update been released as normal or is it still an insider build?, cant seem to get it other than via MSDN as an insider build which i'll leave alone as they always fook sommat up.

Edited by Snuffs99

5 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

Has the 1903 update been released as normal or is it still an insider build?, cant seem to get it other than via MSDN as an insider build which i'll leave alone as they always fook sommat up.

It is available for anyone to download. I'm not on an insider build.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum VIP
57 minutes ago, Beeshbum said:

It is available for anyone to download. I'm not on an insider build.

Yup, put it on my laptop last night

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

Using latest Windows - Works for me. So far all good. 

You're on 1903? Good then I'll update tonight

• Administrators
1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

You're on 1903? Good then I'll update tonight

I updated last night. It takes more space FYI - I need to upgrade my SSD from 256GB to 750GB now. I fucking hate migration. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, daredevil said:

I updated last night. It takes more space FYI - I need to upgrade my SSD from 256GB to 750GB now. I f***ing hate migration. 

1903 needs 500 GB of space ?

ROFL

Gengis

Edited by Gengis

• Administrators
Just now, Gengis said:

1903 needs 500 GB ?

Gengis

I had only 20GB free space remaining and new updates reserves more space for windows update :) I can't even sync my iphone now ..  I was thinking to upgrade laptop but saving money for my kids stuff so just upgrading SSD now :(

• Platinum VIP
8 minutes ago, daredevil said:

I updated last night. It takes more space FYI - I need to upgrade my SSD from 256GB to 750GB now. I f***ing hate migration. 

My Windows update isn’t showing it so I’ll have to find a way to download it manually

• Administrators
1 minute ago, -=HipKat=- said:

My Windows update isn’t showing it so I’ll have to find a way to download it manually

Mine just showed up fine. I was checking last night for updates - it popped in. If it doesn't show for you - don't do it. I don't see anything special besides they said performance boost which I didn't noticed any. 

Note - I don't use Light theme and other updates - I hardly use them often to notice any ground breaking stuff. 

Yeah i'll wait, read it doesn't really do much that you will notice in day to day use...plus if your on 10 enterprise you can't do it manually unless you have access to VLK services....so yeah i'll wait for it to show up.

Is it really 500GB though? if so like Dare i'll have to invest in a bigger SSD.....been meaning to buy a new evo 970 vnand so might be the perfect excuse with the wife for me to get the 1TB version lol

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

Is it really 500GB though?

Not sure where you get the idea that it's 500GB :P For me i already have 750GB laying around since last 2 years which I didn't use :) So i am going to use it since 250GB is not enough for me after at least 4 years. 

1 hour ago, daredevil said:

Not sure where you get the idea that it's 500GB :P  

Haha Gengis mentioned 500GB

1903 needs 500 GB of space ?

....although tbh i cant believe i even thought for as long as i did that it was 500GB, course its not lol, think i got giddy so went with it, oh well there goes the evo 970....DOH!

Edited by Snuffs99

• Administrators

After update i lost appx 10 to 15GB appx. I think i had around 48-50GB and now i have 33GB left. My iPhone back up is appx 160Gb so now i need new hard drive :D