ET Server Suggestion Bots

DrSpreadem

Hi,

its your in house doctor here could i make a suggestion to possibly limit their damage given and their accuracy to be changed as it  on some server's makes it near impossible to have a good game on jay1 the most of the time when we are down player's cheers

Regards your Imfamous Gynecologist

don't really understand what your asking here maybe a little more info  and you could get a reply from a higher level admin

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 6/12/2019 at 11:11 PM, DrSpreadem said:

limit their damage given and their accuracy to be changed

Hello  - you mean make them easy to kill? Please confirm. 

/Moved to ET server suggestion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daredevil said:

Hello  - you mean make them easy to kill? Please confirm. 

/Moved to ET server suggestion. 

Sorry for the late reply Kiba and DD , Yes thats what i meant there are times on jay1 if not most with bawts also on the other servers they almost shoot straight at you, i just thought maybe yes make them take more damage and change their aim slightly so to make it more playable, dont laugh but when im a sniper in a tree getting shot at when they aim straight at u lol is no fun 😂, its just an idea guys nothing more

• Administrators
Just now, DrSpreadem said:

on the other servers

If you can tell me which servers, I can check server side settings for that server. Jay1 bots are much easier atm. 

• Platinum VIP

The only changes I would make are limiting weapons. It's annoying when the Bots go right to the MG Nests, Tank mounted MG's and use other heavy weapons, plus, for God's sake, take the poison needles away. Their only purpose is to keep the server at a set rate of players. 

• Like 1

its was mainly Jay 1 i was thinking of Dare 😉 its like for example what Hipkat said , if you were on fueldump etc they sit on the MG and basically give u not a lot a chances to pass etc if their damage taken cant be changed maybe their aim?

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

plus, for God's sake, take the poison needles away.

If someone dies from poison needle from Bot they suck at game 'like me' now LOL 

• Haha 6

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, daredevil said:

If someone dies from poison needle from Bot they suck at game 'like me' now LOL 

Problem is they run past you when you spawn or come around a corner.

BTW, why don't MY knives have poison??? I was using only knives lat night and no one was getting poisoned from them, yet the icon was green when I threw them

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

BTW, why don't MY knives have poison??? I was using only knives lat night and no one was getting poisoned from them, yet the icon was green when I threw them

I swear to God, I can't control you knifes! I think may be poison knifes are gone? I will check for you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
7 minutes ago, daredevil said:

I swear to God, I can't control you knifes! I think may be poison knifes are gone? I will check for you. 

No dude, sadly, they're not gone. Trust me, not on Jay 1, but please, feel free to remove them!!!!!!! 

That's why I was using knives last night. To give people a taste of their own medicine, but no one was poisoned

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2019 at 8:43 PM, -=HipKat=- said:

The only changes I would make are limiting weapons. It's annoying when the Bots go right to the MG Nests, Tank mounted MG's and use other heavy weapons, plus, for God's sake, take the poison needles away. Their only purpose is to keep the server at a set rate of players. 

The MG ones are the worst :P 

Edited by Nefarious Cheat
  • Like 1