jere- mirror

jere

Guys just to be clear, i play ET after work just to have some fun and entertainment, and that's why sometimes i also troll a bit. That said i probably started play rtcw almost 15 years ago and then switched to ET. I have fun on your server and i 'm in to finance it considering the fun and entertainment i get for the few hour/week i can play.
Only problem with it is your tipsy guy. I'll try to be short because this is a waste of time, and it's even more a waste to teach him how to propely deal with power ( even if ridiculous, being an admin on a server is a power role and it requires years of training to excercise it). I was specting mirror ( written all black ), he clearly had very simple old school kind of aimbot that you can turn on by writing down a proper cfg so that you can activate it with button once you reached the enemy player with your crosshair, so that basically nobody can easly notice you're actually aimbotting. I remind you i hve 15 yars of experience in this game, and i saw his crosshair jumping to three players head all around the map, probably he misused his binds. I tried to tell an admin on spectators called fa problem, he was busy and just said that mirror was controversial player, then i told everybody he was cheating in intent to find admin attention, and tipsy muted me. He's known to use his admin powers which such an ease and without thinking twice, of course in real life he 'd be the last of any organization with this kind of mindset but i hope 

you all fa members can tell him to calm down and analize the situation better before taking decisions because in this case he muted me while i was just trying to help your forum and kick out a cheater. have good day see you on the game 

From wiki: Do not publicly accuse players of abusing commands or cheating while on the server. If you suspect someone of foul practice or cheating, record a demo or take sufficient screenshots of the situation and post it in the complaint section of our forums. Do not attempt to confront or argue with any player via voice or text chat regarding these issues. If there are admins online, you can alert them to the situation by sending them a private message.

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 3
  • 100 1

i did alert by using the specs chat, nobody cared,for the demo i don't even remember how to do it and didn't even want to go check online how to demo a player because as explained i play for fun, don't care much if somebody is hacking, but still i just wanted to alert admins, and i got muted.

Hello jere.For the reminde.Just like in the whole world as the same in our clan, someone to suspect or accuse someone should have evidence in another case the matter as the law says there is no evidence is not taking case..."You cannot be convicted of a crime without evidence".Next time, when you think someone will cheating on the server, we'll ask for evidence in the case, in the form of a recording by opening the console and entering /record.

1)15 years of playing rtcw and you don't know how to take SS or make demo. 

2) for me it's less of a power and more of a responsibility. It's not your first time when I saw you accusing player/s of cheat . I have told you many times to not call players cheat , but you never listen. When you play on any server, firstread server rules before playing there. 

3) Stop being genius over who was using what and how. I tell you what, use cheat on our F|A server and have fun. Don't give me shitty garbage accuse of "I don't use cheat  blah blah blah". Get some balls and use ur 15years of experience. Write down cheat in ur cnfg and switch it on and off as you like. You are welcome.

• tipsy locked this topic