Hello, Im new here

b34v15

but ive played games off and on for years. and years. since 11 i think. ok so.. .who am i ? im a supergeek. retired however. still host many a website and play with alot of stuff. i host cod4 servers from time to time but i prefer to come to a place like this group here :) nice folks and fair gameplay is encouraged here.. i dig that alot

i started FPS when Doom came out and Quake was my thing until MOH:AA ... very cool . taught me a different kind of shooter... not just run and gun. played with groups who liked and used teamwork to win. even played in matches with them. I dig the COD series, Quake series, but my all time favorites are pretty much old classic games. I spent many a quarter playing things like Pac Man and Robotron and Galaga... those are my favorites.

So im into team warfare. I enjoy playing S&D COD4 with yall... cant get enuf sometimes.

I am a Musician by nature and have played in bands, produced music, was a tour manager, written and recorded songs with bands and solo. 

Ive worked on neat stuff, i designed command centers for a good portion of my professional carreer. 

I worked at a Tier 2 provider as a network engineer. 

Food is my vice. Games are my time waster. Sleep is my favorite. cant live without music.

Im tired.

- G

• Like 3

Hello cool story bro! Welcome to the forums, if you need any help feel free to send me a Message! Blo0dy.

Edited by Blo0dy

Welcome to the forums.

1 hour ago, Blo0dy said:

Hello cool story bro! Welcome to the forums, if you need any help dont bother to send me a Message! Blo0dy.

Hehe, I take it English is not your first Language.......Your post basically says if he needs help then he shouldn't waste time asking you. I assume its meant to be interpreted that If he does need help then feel free to ask you.  Just made me chuckle is all. :)

Edited by Snuffs99

4 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

Welcome to the forums.

Hehe, I take it English is not your first Language.......Your post basically says if he needs help then he shouldn't waste time asking you. I assume its meant to be interpreted that If he does need help then feel free to ask you.  Just made me chuckle is all. :)

Edited mr perfect ! Thanks my intension was good 😅

• Haha 1

Hi there, welcome to our forums :hi

MOHAA was one of the first FPSs I played :)  The name sounds like moha, which means in Hungarian moss :D

Have fun at us ^_^