Your fondest W:ET memories!

TrustIssue

So I'm curious, what are your best memories of the game ever?

Mine probably is when I was around 8 years old and joined my first clan (FBI) yeah I lied about my age back then just so I could get in :P

It probably was the best feeling ever to be accepted in to a community, made loads of friends and even learned to speak english fluently!

That's already over 14 years ago now and the best part is I still play the game and now I am in a new awesome community!

Share your memories here! 

• Like 5

• Platinum VIP

I have a lot of great Memories. When I started LB Clan, we had 2 JM Servers and they were OK, but I changed one to ETPro and the next day, when I got home from work and logged onto the server, it was packed full! I was shocked and so happy and it stayed that way for a long time, until server issues ruined it all.

When I was in Nbs and ETPro was still going strong, a lot of pretty well known guys used to come on the Pub servers. One day, I was Allies on Special Delivery. I came out of spawn, dropped down by the tracks, went to the doors at the end of the tracks, up on the dock and into the building. I ran past the doors where the Objectives go and turned up towards the chute when an Axis guy dropped down. We shot at each other and I hit 3 perfect head shots and Boom! I pwn'd sQzz!!!

Then he got me like 37 times in a row........ But it was so worth it. One time I was on TS with Deryn and he came on and I told him the story. He didn't remember - lol - and I'll never forget it. those were the best days for me. LB, Nbs and the short time I Was in cTRL.... 😕 I miss them...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi all iam the knight  in past was the legend and the dragon and i think i played with many names i discoverd et it was fate to play best game in 2007 i was looking for return to wolfnestien castle and instead of i downloaded this and i find it online with real ppl in 2007 it is rare to find arabian player cz this game is unknown game in arabian countries i think i meet one or two arabian only  i was easy for anyone kill me at first then i become good every day i played old mod then jaymod relased i enjoyed and nq mods was the best in 2007 - 2008 it was the best 2 years played et with millions players ;) i was happy and have nice memories it make me come back to et maybe the real reason that i have nce memories of et in the best 2 years 2007 - 2008 i played it till now but not played in 2010

i played first with name the_dragon then the_legend and played all 2008 with this name i joined servers and fast let it cz of tough admins then i find servers till now i think it was the best servers for me cz of ncie admins and owners it was such as  fa servers and have many mods these servers was with name GDC servers

i played in all and i choosed join jaymod i was regular and play atleast in day 5 hours i joined and was helpful i liked many admin and remmber gdc|snake  he was good admin i was give lvls till i become lvl 22 recuiter i was happy in 2008 my name was GDC|The_Legend|GDC i never kicked any player i always was talk good and in 2008 to join server u must become pro and admin spec u but me no if any one want join i say to him go make application in fourm and com put tags ahahahhaha i recuited many i think all players will be admins ahahahah but in 2009 i joined something made me far from et and let et till 2011 i come back find gdc disappeard and not find old players i played in many servers and many mods and in 2012 i changed name to THE|KNIGHT and played in fa jaymod 3 begginers i like it anf become regular and played in many servers and like all players i hope all talk about himself to remmber this

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Was the time I joined my first clan, <)Hive(>, back in 2007. Hive been dissolved over 10 years ago now. We had some very nice games, late night clan wars and once we organized our own tournament. Our servers were pretty crowded, there was no lack of players. I started as a regular member and later I arranged the server hosting and ran the ET servers on Linux. And as far as I know, bots did not exist yet. 😉

I still have some old FRAPS screengrabs from back then, like this one (tank-bridge bug on fuel dump).

et 2009-01-23 17-03-56-01.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

• 6 months later...

ET was the first online game I ever played, and I think I started playing it when I was about 6 or 7 years old, so arround 2006 or 2007. I played on my brother's computer, under the nickname 'Jack Sparrow'. We played in a server (now dead) called 'The Lost Legion', their clan tag was -L|L- or something like that. I still remember some names from there. My favourite thing was to be an ally engie with rifle, and build everything, I really enjoyed Fuel Dump. Good times!

Probably arround 2010 I stopped playing ET, and moved to other games. Then, almost two years ago, I think, I rediscovered it. I thouhgt it was absolutely dead, I jumped from server to server, and found nothing more than bots. But then I came across with =F|A=RECRUITING server, and when I saw it crowded with players, I couldn't believe it, ET was alive!

Then I explored the rest of the servers, and fell in love with =F|A=HARDCORE. I've been a server regular since, and joining =F|A= just made the experience even better. The following screenshot is not a 'fond memory' because it's quite recent, but I'm sure it will be in a few years.

2019-10-22-200029-erdenberg_t1.thumb.jpg.69fe731d3c8630ba016d15ea5e690b13.jpg

12 admins online! It's the people what keeps making me log in every week (and many times every day), and not just the ones that appear on the screenshot, but many more members and regulars. It has been a blast so far, and I'm only in the beggining. I know that this moments I'm living these days will become 'fond memories' in the future, so v43 to all of you!

feder

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

beating hess clan in a hess clan scrim torney. and placing second . in a torney of 76 teams.  only lost to busdrivers.

great times on ts with my scrim buddies back in the day was the best it got.

still love making all the new friends.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

• Leader

This is a funny noob memory, Its 2004, found a place called WP original 6maps something... It was a ShrubET server. I was like whoah people are so good here. I was getting owned but told myself if I practice allot I will become good. I eventually became an ok player but nothing more. I still couldn't figure out how those people were so good. Something like 8 months later I decide to register on their website and found out they have 2 servers. One normal and one cheat allowed server. I was playing on the cheat server lol!

In 2006 when 2 guys and me founded our clan/community and our brother clan =RW= (redneck warriors), we had packed servers all day long. Those years I learned allot about building servers, websites, management. I had more fun learning and building stuff then actually playing the game. So many memorable hours on TS and ventrilo :P 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1