Glorious Model 0 mouse - Best Mouse Ever

Raider-

If you are looking for a new mouse, https://www.pcgamingrace.com/products/glorious-model-o-white

I Just got mine in and gave it a go. This thing is a BEAST, best fps mouse I've ever used and would highly recommend it for FPS gameplay. I have never instantly loved a mouse and company more. This mouse is the Zowie FK1 done right. Every flaw the zowie had this mouse improves. 

Shape - almost identical to Zowie FK1 but 1mm difference in most directions, however I actually enjoy the shape more, especially the left and right click area. 

Weight - 67g , thing is super light. so the honeycomb outer walls help reduce the weight. The FK1 weighed in at 80-90g while this thing is much lighter. I was flicking super well and felt easier to be consistant. 

Feet - This mouse comes with hyperglide level feet called g skates that Glorious makes. It has the best feet on any factory mouse period. Hardly any mice if any at all come with competitive level ptfe feet but this does. If you want to get mice feet like this you have to pay $15 or more a set for hyper glides. Glorious sells additional sets for 7 bucks . They are super smooth and noticeably better than the standard black teflon feet most mice have.

Cord - This mouse has a top level cord as well. The cord is super light and flexible, almost feels like its not even there. Much better for moving your mouse around than a standard mouse cord you get from logitech or other big name companies. If you know what paracord mods are this is basically that. Another $15-20 dollar mod you don't have to buy. 

Side buttons - I love the side buttons. If there was anything i hated about the fk1, it was the shitty side buttons that would get stuck. These are crisp and extend just a bit off the mouse so you can grip them better but are still super comfortable.

Mouse wheel - Super grippy , smooth scroll, reactive. Just like most other top end mice its mouse wheel is about the same.

Mouse 1 and Mouse 2 buttons  (left click , right click)  - so these actually curve to your finger, the fk1 didn't and I love this. Clicks are smooth 

LED - amazing LEDs on such a light mouse, its like the 2nd lightest gaming mouse out there and has LEDs  that look sick through the honey comb shape. Hands down the coolest looking mouse in the dark. 

Sensor - Now days most top end gaming mice have near flawless sensors, this one does too, I couldn't find any stuttering or jitter while using it.

dpi -400 , 800 , 1600 , 3200 . With in game sensitivity, dpi doesn't matter too much. 

I got white matte because the LEDs reflect better off white than black. Glossy cost a bit more but gives a better grip for dry hands. 

I really hope other companies take after Glorious PC Gaming. They really have come out with a perfect mouse on their first try. I've been saying for over 10 years that I want these particular things on a mouse, (feet, cord, shape, weight, sensor, buttons) and they sure have delivered for a good price too, $50.00. I think this mouse will run final mouse out of business especially when the air 58's they make are worse and sell for $200-300. If Glorious keeps making products of this quality, they have a buyer for life. 

Edited by Raider-
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

• Leader

My first thought on reading the first few lines of this review was, "spambot that I will have to ban", but then I noticed that Raider- has 133 posts. So I read a few more lines and then a few more and...

This is a Labour Of Love!  If my very-long-lived G500 ever godamn wears out, I do have this post recorded.  ':D'

Thanks

Oh, I found a problem with it!  The glossy mice weigh 1 gram more than the matte mice do! :o 

• Haha 1

On 5/18/2019 at 11:38 PM, RedBaird said:

My first thought on reading the first few lines of this review was, "spambot that I will have to ban", but then I noticed that Raider- has 133 posts. So I read a few more lines and then a few more and...

Oh yay, I wasn't alone! 😆

The brand name makes me cringe hard- but the more I see, the more tempted I am to order one of these... and perhaps one of their keyboards too. (I need replacements for both my mouse + kb)
I'd miss the infinite scroll wheel of my logi mouse- but definitely not a deal-breaker.

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

Deal breaker for me is the 6 buttons...My G700 has 13 and i use all of them, plus i like a heavy mouse that feels it has some substance.

Looks nice mind and glad your happy with it, but not for me.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Have the glorious Model D - super mouse, super light and super smooth

Had my doubts too about the name, but the revues were all good 👌

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CaRaNo said:

Have the glorious Model D - super mouse, super light and super smooth

prolly have to have raider come visit u so he can show u how to use it lolololol ....

nice . got me interested.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CaRaNo said:

Need some feedback ingame does that mouse kick a.. ?

• Like 1

best mouse REALLY look at revues, thought yh just a mouse, but its so much better than my last 1. Only just got, still dialing in :) but yh recomended 100%

Either model O or D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CaRaNo said:

@Letdownbtw, u dont need a new mouse, ur sten shooting is awesome 

Like in golf, great players can play any equipment, but great equipment provides a greater edge :)

On 7/8/2020 at 12:25 PM, Gameplan said:

Like in golf, great players can play any equipment, but great equipment provides a greater edge :)

dwarf golf hahahahaha!!!!! just tap it in happy .lol

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1