GRUENWALD

Is there et for mac

Question

18 answers to this question

I guess yes. But they need to play on jaymod.

=F|A= has Etpro on 2.6b. Feel free to play Etpro.

If i am not wrong only Jaymod has mac binaries. So, you would be able to play on Jaymod from mac mostly.

@Model that seems like mac installation but no idea if it is 2.55 or 2.6b thing.

I can tell you from experience, ET will likely run fine on a newer mac..it's PB that gives my alot of problems though. For some reason PB doesn't work worth a damn on it. If someone finds a way to fix it, drop me a line

I can tell you from experience, ET will likely run fine on a newer mac..it's PB that gives my alot of problems though. For some reason PB doesn't work worth a damn on it. If someone finds a way to fix it, drop me a line

PBBag kick error? :(

I don't think 2.55 is offered by mac unless if you can prove me wrong. You can try using Google and search for 2.55 or you can just use windows instead, also i don't think that punkbuster will work good on mac.

PBBag kick error? :(

I honestly don't know what it was that wouldn't let me play on PB enabled servers. I only know I wouldn't get kicked on non-pb servers. I also tried Pub and Jaymod both with and without PB. PB servers were the only servers I couldn't stay connected too.

well, it is definitely a .dmg file (mac equivalent of a .exe) so it is a mac program, but as for the version, would be kinda nice to know, especially since I am claiming that it is 2.55 for mac

as for nogood, I still have no idea y u have been having pb issues, back before i broke linux, I installed et on my linux partition, and played fine on our servers (which are streaming pb)

email steve jobs he will get on top of that .......................................not. sorry could not resist :D

ok, well when i used 7-zip to open the .dmg from my site, I found out that it was 2.6, and when i tried to find 2.55 mac, the main thing that I kept hearing was that 2.55 had a lot of issues on mac, and you are better off using a version of 2.6