Is there et for mac

GRUENWALD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If i am not wrong only Jaymod has mac binaries. So, you would be able to play on Jaymod from mac mostly.

@Model that seems like mac installation but no idea if it is 2.55 or 2.6b thing.

I can tell you from experience, ET will likely run fine on a newer mac..it's PB that gives my alot of problems though. For some reason PB doesn't work worth a damn on it. If someone finds a way to fix it, drop me a line

I can tell you from experience, ET will likely run fine on a newer mac..it's PB that gives my alot of problems though. For some reason PB doesn't work worth a damn on it. If someone finds a way to fix it, drop me a line

PBBag kick error? :(

I don't think 2.55 is offered by mac unless if you can prove me wrong. You can try using Google and search for 2.55 or you can just use windows instead, also i don't think that punkbuster will work good on mac.

PBBag kick error? :(

I honestly don't know what it was that wouldn't let me play on PB enabled servers. I only know I wouldn't get kicked on non-pb servers. I also tried Pub and Jaymod both with and without PB. PB servers were the only servers I couldn't stay connected too.

well, it is definitely a .dmg file (mac equivalent of a .exe) so it is a mac program, but as for the version, would be kinda nice to know, especially since I am claiming that it is 2.55 for mac

as for nogood, I still have no idea y u have been having pb issues, back before i broke linux, I installed et on my linux partition, and played fine on our servers (which are streaming pb)