ET [GAME SESSION VIDEO] Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Game Session

Young Fox

On 5/24/2019 at 4:14 AM, HOTSPUR said:

I done a little video earlier 👍 

I can't imagine playing ET with a config like that, everything seems so bright but so dark at the same time. Nice video though, I might have to make one myself some time :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ElEl said:

I can't imagine playing ET with a config like that, everything seems so bright but so dark at the same time. Nice video though, I might have to make one myself some time :)

Well, I logged in one morning and the lighting was like that, I thought it was because there was an update! but if anyone knows how to fix it, it interests me, because I find it too "clear"! Thanks for the comment! In the comments above, you will be able to find software names for the captures! do not hesitate to share, I will look at it with pleasure ! 

EDIT: I did not pay attention to your video ^^ but in your video, everything is dark too (for my taste) lol! how do you play with these settings?

Edited by Young Fox
  • Like 1

Sorry for double-post but I wanted to ask you, do you know if there is a way to put in a "FreeCam" in a redifusion (so that I can make several plans, and therefore a better editing) please? Thanking you!

Edited by Young Fox

13 hours ago, ElEl said:

Get used to it after a while 👍 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Young Fox said:

Sorry for double-post but I wanted to ask you, do you know if there is a way to put in a "FreeCam" in a redifusion (so that I can make several plans, and therefore a better editing) please? Thanking you!

I adjust my settings on my monitor brightness /contrast,which helps. 

31 minutes ago, HOTSPUR said:

I adjust my settings on my monitor brightness /contrast,which helps. 

Sorry, but I do not see how it helps for the "freecam" ^^

I suppose you answered the above? I will try the contrast! Thank you !

5 hours ago, Young Fox said:

Sorry, but I do not see how it helps for the "freecam" ^^

I suppose you answered the above? I will try the contrast! Thank you !

Sorry I was half asleep I meant this EDIT: I did not pay attention to your video ^^ but in your video, everything is dark too (for my taste) lol! how do you play with these settings?

• Like 1

Yes I said to myself! ^^ Okay, I see what you meant, but personally, I like to play on a clear card, it's too dark ^^
After the "freecam", I do not speak of the mode "spectator", what I want is to put me in "free camera" mode in a replay, for video editing.

For example, I found this video :

Edited by Young Fox

Isnt there some command for that?

there should be something that does that.

Maybe you can google that.

Vids are looking nice! :)

1 hour ago, KorsaKoff said:

So i went checking google for you.

and i found this:
Video editing tools

Hope it helps you further :D

Thanks for the link, I did not use the right keywords ^^!

I tested the software you gave me:
So, ETMediaManager, I do not really see what it's used for.
And with wolfcam, here's how I do it:

I install the mod as explained in the "readme file", I move my video in the folder "wolfcam \ demos \ ..." and when I start the video, after a second , it cuts, and I have this message that appears in the menu: "CG_Set_playerframeanimationRate = Bad animation number 232", if anyone knows what it is ^ ^? I specify that my video works in the mode "Jaymod"!

Maybe I should create another post for that?

Edited by Young Fox
  • Like 1