F|A member

*Rail*

Hi all, ive been unable to play for the past 2 years because i moved to a place that had very bad internet, i have now resolved my internet issues and im now back to playing ET

My question is am i still in F|A or do i have to re-apply, my profile is still up my player name is *Rail* and i was lvl 12 admin.

also when i tried to log into forum it says im banned and i have no idea the reason nor can any high lvl admin find out as well so i have to use my alternate email.

thanks

us this  should get a reply faster 

https://fearless-assassins.com/contactus/

but from what i see your not banned maybe using the wrong log in  info 

https://fearless-assassins.com/profile/16473-rail/

Edited by *Kiba*
  • Like 1

• Leader

He had talked to me on Jay#1 and I checked out what I could.  

I did not find a ban-reason. 

His profile still has level 12 and his application is still marked as [ACCEPTED].  Those would normally be reset to 0 and to [DENIED] if an admin was banned.

There are signs that *Rail* was able to make changes to his banned account recently, which implies that he has the proper password.

I will not unban his account until I am told why his account might have been banned.

It might be some sort of glitch after the forum software change.

@Chilla I would advise you to just play for now, while we figure things out.  You know how these "damned computers" are! :mad: 😖 😕  

You can accumulate XP on your new W:ET GUID while you wait.  :D

Edited by RedBaird
+ recently
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

i spoke to DareDevil and he is also trying to figure it out, but im also wondering if im still F|A can i use my tags. thanks

• Leader

You can't put on FA tags unless your admin level is set to 11 or higher.

Your current GUID won't be set to any admin level until we figure out why your account was banned.  The odd thing is that your old account still shows you as level 12 , but now as User.

Try to log onto your *Rail* account now.  I will confirm the situation with DareDevil.  

https://fearless-assassins.com/profile/16473-rail/

• Administrators

Both accounts merged. You will be level 5 admin for first few days till you learn the rules and changes. 

After that you will be level 11 - where you can put on tags. 

Once we feel you are up to the mark - you can be level 12 again. 

This process is so that - you learn changes, rules and regulations. This will give you transition period from your inactivity to membership. Through out all this period - member section is available to you. This way any Q you can ask in members section or trial section which is not already answered on forum. Feel free to ask any questions. No question is stupid as long as you don't ask same question, 3 times. On 4th time, I will not have time to baby sit for same exact question. Any variation is not same exact question. 

Welcome back. 

PS Your old account was under ban status somehow. I have no idea why and I couldn't find anything related to it. As our policy goes - No proof - No ban and No proof no penalty. So back to family. 

• Like 2

thanks so much, the only thing i did was be inactive for a long time due to moving, but glad to be back and i understand

thanks again guys

• Like 1

You know what i find funny is, that ive done nothing wrong that can be found but yet i have to pretty much start from 1 even though ive done nothing wrong

I will own up to my drama if needed/ but if no one can find a reason for the ban i should be cleared

3 minutes ago, *Rail* said:

You know what i find funny is, that ive done nothing wrong that can be found but yet i have to pretty much start from 1 even though ive done nothing wrong

no one says you did wrong the reason is below its only becuse your were inactive for a period of time things change rules change so brush up on the rules and what not and remind us here in a week and we will put you to 11 and shortly after 12 its not a punishment and we have done it with others that were away as well.

5 hours ago, daredevil said:

This process is so that - you learn changes, rules and regulations. This will give you transition period from your inactivity to membership.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Just to add to what D..X said - Thundercunt our leader, had to go through the same. i.e. member, staff and back to leader and then he went inactive again.  Even I go through same when I am inactive since long time. I don't touch anything to do what leaders are doing. I see what is changed, take a grasp of it and then I get back to my stuff. 

Technical part hasn't changed since 2008 so i can resume, whenever I want. Rules and regulations change based on feedback of regulars and members and that's where I also learn new changes after being inactive. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

ya mate don't take it to heart  moving  site to another server could of done it  messing around with stuff  could of done it like dd said he can't find a reason you were banned  it could of been a number of things   sometimes things like this happen  

and welcome back rail :) i hope you move went good  just take it a step at a time :)