Hi I'm Mint Candies

I didn't know the forums before that Rendel, Cross Marian (and others of course) said to me that it would be more cool if I join them on it.

Before I talk more, I would like to say that I'm a french young people so I'm not an English teacher... I'll suddently make faults but please excuse my bad English.

I'm not going to make a questionary like NotEllenPage but I'm only going to make a short description :

- You can call me "Moon".

- I'm 15 yo (yes so young).

- I'm a girl♀️

- I've always seen my father play to ET (since I was 5 yo i mean). He made me discover this game.

- As you could see I've not a good English, I use little vocabulary and simple words but I'm training hard at school with the European section in English.

- I don't know if I'll be very active on the forum but I hope that yes.

Now I'm going to discover the forum and all things about it.

• Like 9

Hi there Mint Candies :hi

Glad you came to the forums!  Should be a good way to pratice that English :)

• Like 1

Heya Mint! I'm glad you made it to the forums :) 

From experience, I can tell that your English skills will increase fast, when you keep talking.

From your age, you surely act mature, which is the thing I asked you to join here also. We have here also many other young ladies, so you'll fit in just fine.

• Like 1
  • 100 1