Default Spawntimes

Punitron

Heyo what about make a default spawntimes ? Now i see it's like 10 sec to respawn Axis and 8 seconds respawn allies on most of maps. Also the in-game word "Teamplay is must" it's almost impossible to do obj with such quick spawntimes. Every NQ server i played DA,KW,AoS,UJE had default spawntimes and every server i mentioned was really obj oriented but you allways find a rambo medics or just campers :D. So what do you think to change 8/10 sec of spawntime to 20/30(allways maybe we can discuss other value)  maybe then players will go more for obj then for frags only :D. Also you can read about spawntimes here (https://www.crossfire.nu/articles/982/spawntime-debate-2130)

• Administrators

I believe NQ mod is fun mod. It’s painful to wait 30 sec when i just want to pub! 

i rather play etpro or hardcore for longer spawns. 

But i think i can make NQ #2 for longer spawn. 

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
6 minutes ago, Unitrius said:

Can we make shortly time for vote on next map on Hc server?

Please make a seperate topic for that

I see people are more related fir playing objective at Jaymod which is more fun mod than NQ , which is funny for me. If the 20/30 seconds are too high value we can make it less discuss it with members :D.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
On 5/7/2019 at 2:33 PM, Bobekk said:

So what do you think to change 8/10 sec of spawntime to 20/30(allways maybe we can discuss other value) 

This will be done on NoQ #2. I will be working on it by this weekend. So you will get anti cheat + default spawn time. Suggest the maps of your choice and I will get stuff going! @Hulk I will also add up your selection for NQ #2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1