Windows New pc build

HOTSPUR

On such a good equipment you can play on several et servers at the same time 😝 A seriously what games did you think about?

Some1 have to QVL the memory, maybe aim for 2666Mhz+ RAM, Hynx should have some well priced, well clocking sticks out by now. Too lazy to check for part nr atm...Maybe: https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Predator-3333MHz-Desktop-HX433C16PB3/dp/B07GNFKKHP?th=1

from here

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B450-A-PRO#support-mem-14

oh and add SSD, XPG 8200 should be good perf\buck.

• Like 1

Nice, pretty much what i have although i'd rec using either the 250 or 500GB Samsung 970 evo for your OS install (might as well use that M.2 slot)...nothing really touches it speeds wise and mine runs very well.

Edited by Snuffs99

1 minute ago, Snuffs99 said:

Nice, pretty much what i have although i'd rec using either the 250 or 500GB Samsung 970 evo for your OS install (might as well use that M.2 slot)...nothing really touches it speeds wise and mine runs very well.

OK nice 1" cheers 👍 

1 minute ago, HOTSPUR said:

I'm hoping not to get another pc for a least 5yrs,so hopefully this holds up, well it better for the price. 

Haha that was my thinking too, i built mine for my birthday at the end of January and love it mate (nice to see the bios date as 2019 rather than 2012 like my older mobo) so you will no doubt love yours, bit envious of the 2080 mind as i could only afford the 2070... but can certainly play anything i throw at it on ultra settings etc etc.

2 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

Haha that was my thinking too, i built mine for my birthday at the end of January and love it mate (nice to see the bios date as 2019 rather than 2012 like my older mobo) so you will no doubt love yours, bit envious of the 2080 mind as i could only afford the 2070... but can certainly play anything i throw at it on ultra settings etc etc.

That's good to hear, I've gone ahead with this, now have to wait up to 10 days for it to be put together and delivered. 

4 hours ago, HOTSPUR said:

That's good to hear, I've gone ahead with this, now have to wait up to 10 days for it to be put together and delivered. 

...and 11 days to kick some a.... on jay2 🤣

Good PC👍

You might want to ask Shana to make you a low res high fps CFG to run at least stable 125 on ET... 

I think that will run pretty much everything quite well. Rest is just tweaking settings to your liking.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Agree with the RAM speed comments.  A friend of mine has a 2700X build and recommends 3000mhz+