Star Wars: Fallen Order

Vanaraud

Have seen the SW movies once, some twice, never played a game from Star Wars universe but this one is intriguing. Loved the side story movies even more than SW episodes and the game will take place in the same story line, so expecting good story from there. Also Respawn is developing it, they really made a good game from Titanfall, so hopes are up. EA on the logo is putting everyone down, but hey, even they can accidentally come up with something good once in a while.

The reveal trailer:

• Thanks 1

Watched the films and have played a few of the games. Jedi knight 1997 was great for that time era, loved having both light and dark force powers.  I have had very limited plays on jedi academy and jedi knight 2 but the last star wars game i played properly from start to finish was the force unleashed.. again good game for the time although the story was a tad crap.

Not really bothered with anything since unleashed though, i did play the beta of battlefront but wasn't really my cup of tea so to speak.

The one you've posted looks quite good so i'll no doubt have a play when its out.

Having been a Star Wars fan since the age of 4, this game holds high hopes. Despite EA being involved, I think Respawn being the devs counteracts that.

It's set in a rather interesting time in the Star Wars saga, so it'll be a fresh take with a fresh character. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...