Reintroduction ​​​​​​​:o

Pause

Hello, it's time to reintroduce myself (after my last topic 7 years ago lol). I've recently came back to ET and started playing on your servers. 

My nickname is reesix, I'm 21 and I'm from Poland. At the moment I don't have that much time to play because I'm both working and studying. 

I started playing the game about 10 years ago and now it still feels good to hit some headshots 😃 

There's a chance you can know me under the name Pause, which I used a few years ago. I used to be a member of |UF|, Q'| and rwiNa-) (for a short time) clans.

I had great fun with these people and that's why I decided to reinstall ET. Every new shooter is either based on creating lobbies with friends or randomly putting you into the game and you don't have a chance to meet the same people you have fun with.

About ingame me: I love shooting and trickjumping and hate panzers and poisoned knives. 

See you on servers and have a good time 

• Like 5