Other Harrassment [INS]

P U N I S H E R

Question

Hi,

I was playing without any disturbance to other players. However the following player Teamkilled me without any reason. 

Shall I continue to play in your server or permanently quit F|A servers ?

# 1539 23 "RýuL" STEAM_1:0:196052689  1:21:43 99 0 active 196608

Incident log time around 11.55 GMT  April 3, 2019. 

Thank you

14 answers to this question

You are more than welcome in applying to join our clan.

You would have to fill in an application in our application/join-us section: https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/184-applications-join-us/

If you need any help or have any questions, do ask via PM or create a new topic for your question(s). 

Good luck and thank you for keeping an eye on our servers when no admins are around!

PS. If you can get Discord and join our server there, you can quickly notify an admin if team killing occurs and we will try to hop on and help asap! ;)

Here is the invite link should you choose to get it: https://discord.gg/WAMJnH5

Edited by CheepHeep
invite link
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Logs have been checked and he TK'd more than just you, so he's been banned for one week.  If he comes back and continues, then do not hesitate to contact any one of us :)

@P U N I S H E R

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello Punisher,

Welcome to our forums. We're sorry to hear that you have experienced this on our servers. Thanks to the information you have provided, we can take a look at what happened and hopefully have it rectified so it doesn't happen again.

We will get back to you soon. I hope you continue playing with us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, P U N I S H E R said:

However the following player Teamkilled me without any reason. 

It's public server and some times unintentional team kill happens. If you are annoyed with team kills which sometimes player do by mistake - then please visit our silent 1 server. in console type - 

/connect silent1.clan-fa.com:27960 

If it's just harassment from random peep - please call the admin from discord to get the trouble maker fixed.  Our discord - http://discord.clan-fa.com

Cheers

• Like 5
  • 100 2

7 hours ago, daredevil said:

It's public server and some times unintentional team kill happens. If you are annoyed with team kills which sometimes player do by mistake - then please visit our silent 1 server. in console type - 

/connect silent1.clan-fa.com:27960 

If it's just harassment from random peep - please call the admin from discord to get the trouble maker fixed.  Our discord - http://discord.clan-fa.com

Cheers

I have invested more than 3000 Hours in the game. Certainly I know which TK is intentional and which is non intentional. More over I came up with a Harrassment complaint. Why do you think I came all the way to the forum to complain if it was just a random TK ? 

Cheers

Thanks for reporting Punisher, will check and reply to you.  If it happens again, then please contact me on steam or discord or any of the other Insurgency team, I am on steam and discord as =F|A-RedAngel

Thank you for reporting this in, Punisher. We shall investigate further. Should you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out on my Discord or Steam =F|A=GoongalaJones

• Like 1
  • 100 1

On 4/5/2019 at 1:51 AM, RedAngel said:

Logs have been checked and he TK'd more than just you, so he's been banned for one week.  If he comes back and continues, then do not hesitate to contact any one of us :)

@P U N I S H E R

Thank you for your response. And I have made a comeback to the F|A servers  already. Glad to stay here. Peace :)

• Like 2

# 1439 22 "LOLIK001001" STEAM_1:0:216241858 51:16 65 0 active 196608

@GoongalaJones  @RedAngel

I think the people in this server loves TEAM KILLING me. After being MVP in most of the rounds is this what I deserve ? 

I would be happy to stay in Bot Massacre community. 

Thank you all. Adios. 

Perhaps you could consider joining and help us get rid of those team killers. That way you won't have to wait for action to be taken later. You can deal with it when it happens and continue to play. 

Again apologies for the poor experiences you are having on our servers. Some people just don't have the mental capacity to play fairly. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

Perhaps you could consider joining and help us get rid of those team killers. That way you won't have to wait for action to be taken later. You can deal with it when it happens and continue to play. 

Again apologies for the poor experiences you are having on our servers. Some people just don't have the mental capacity to play fairly. 

May I ask how can I be of help to the server ? I would love to do some work. Thank you.

• Like 2