jaie

Punkbuster Screenshots

Question

Recently, a guy got caught with a wall hack by 1 of these magical screen-shots and I have tried to take screen-shots of other people, but I can only seem to get shots of myself.

3 answers to this question

It is done through rcon. You either have to own the server or be a close friend of the owner of the server generally.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

Recently, a guy got caught with a wall hack by 1 of these magical screen-shots and I have tried to take screen-shots of other people, but I can only seem to get shots of myself.

Xfire might help.

/pb_getss

PunkBuster allows players to take their own local screenshots in addition to the screenshot-taking ability built into the game itself. For players who want to only save images of a portion of the game screen, the PunkBuster option may be more desirable. To take a PunkBuster screenshot of your own screen, first use the PB_SSOPTIONS command to set the parameters for subsequent screenshots. Type "PB_SSOPTIONS" alone to view the current parameters: Width, Height, X-component, Y-component, and the Sample Rate. The defaults are 640, 480, 50, 50, and 1 respectively.

If you're /RCON and have access to the FTP, /PB_SV_GETSS does everyone adding their slot number [/PB_PLIST] after it will allow single ss's