Pic of the Day 31.03.19

DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader

I could not resist using Google to search for "snake in a suit".

The first result was for a book: "Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work: Paul Babiak, Robert ... "

11 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

I could not resist using Google to search for "snake in a suit".

The first result was for a book: "Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work: Paul Babiak, Robert ... "

You made me interested, and to my surprise the hits are quite innocent

I havent read that book, but most* psychopaths are like normal people. They arent, but you will think they are. Most never become killers, mostly because they are incapable of carrying out a crime for which they cannot be caught, they(a sub part of psychopaths) are just not smart enough. Psychopaths can look normal even in the eyes of their spouse. They are just not afraid to hurt other people for their benefits (I had the chance once to experince it). And lol yes, he is a snake in suit, looks nice, but if you get close you get hurt.

A psychopath could be described as a person who enjoys the travel, the sociopath is the one who enjoys the destination. Althouth many sources put them into same box

*They make up about 1% of the population. Statistically speaking I know one from here.

• Like 1