What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?

Guest hazlewood3120

On 8/19/2019 at 4:17 PM, Vindstot said:

And Full Metal Alchemist is also great. Wanted to watch it sometime, but I just couldnt find a reliable upload with all episodes up there

I can give you a link if you wanna watch it.

• Thanks 1

It's just too hard to pick one,

Shönen - Naruto

Sci FI - Steins gate

Romance - shigatsu was kimi no uso, clannad

And each and every film directed by Makoto shinkai - 

1. Kimi no na wa

2. Koe no Katachi

3. 5 cm per second

4. Garden of words

5. Kimi no suizou wa tabetai

• Like 1

i have a few, curently watching One piece, read fairy tail to the end, love tokyo ghoul, SAO One Piece, Loved Akame Ga Kill,AO NO EXORCIST, and AOT ofc, just the tip of the iceberg :P

On 8/22/2019 at 11:26 PM, PhoeniXx said:

It's just too hard to pick one,

Shönen - Naruto

Sci FI - Steins gate

Romance - shigatsu was kimi no uso, clannad

And each and every film directed by Makoto shinkai - 

1. Kimi no na wa

2. Koe no Katachi

3. 5 cm per second

4. Garden of words

5. Kimi no suizou wa tabetai

This list could not have impressed me anymore. You have good taste my friend XD. Makoto Shinkai actually just released his newest film not too long ago called "Weathering with you" or Tenki no Ko. I have not seen it yet but it is rated pretty high all around. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Shinobi said:

This list could not have impressed me anymore. You have good taste my friend XD. Makoto Shinkai actually just released his newest film not too long ago called "Weathering with you" or Tenki no Ko. I have not seen it yet but it is rated pretty high all around. 

Yea i know, it should be in theaters here around october 11 

Planning to watch that 😛

also good to see someone with same taste ❤️

• Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 6:23 PM, Vanaraud said:

Atm watching One Punch Man.

Yep i've recently become a one punch man fan, loved the first season but the second felt a bit unfinished, clearly its been left open for a 3rd season but nothing worse IMHO than a season that leaves things unfinished,

Suppose i will have to wait and see what season 3 brings.

Also i totally forgot about Dragon ball, spent many a day glued to cartoon network watching it with my daughter when she was like 3....She is 16 now ffs and starting college.....god i'm getting old.

12 hours ago, PhoeniXx said:

Yea i know, it should be in theaters here around october 11 

Planning to watch that 😛

also good to see someone with same taste ❤️

Yeah that is pretty exciting LOL

I actually bought a handmade art book from Japan with the Garden of Words original handwritten art copies with Japanese poems attached to them. Makoto Shinkai has literally been one of my all time favorites long before Kimi no Nawa came out. 

29 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

Yeah that is pretty exciting LOL

I actually bought a handmade art book from Japan with the Garden of Words original handwritten art copies with Japanese poems attached to them. Makoto Shinkai has literally been one of my all time favorites long before Kimi no Nawa came out. 

That's pretty cool the handwritten copies how did u get the anyway lol :3

Yea there is no comparison to 5cm/s or garden of words

But kimi no na wa was a breakthrough...

But each n every movie the animation quality and the songs... You just keep playing that all the time ❤️

42 minutes ago, PhoeniXx said:

That's pretty cool the handwritten copies how did u get the anyway lol :3

Yea there is no comparison to 5cm/s or garden of words

But kimi no na wa was a breakthrough...

But each n every movie the animation quality and the songs... You just keep playing that all the time ❤️

I got the handwritten books from an anime convention. 

I really thought Kimi no Nawa was a breakthrough but I honestly still like Kotonoha no Niwa more. The rain aspect of the movie was just so pretty and I honestly love the rain. I really have enjoyed all the movies that he has directed so each and every one is special in its own way. Glad we can both agree he is the best though. 

49 minutes ago, Shinobi said:

I got the handwritten books from an anime convention. 

I really thought Kimi no Nawa was a breakthrough but I honestly still like Kotonoha no Niwa more. The rain aspect of the movie was just so pretty and I honestly love the rain. I really have enjoyed all the movies that he has directed so each and every one is special in its own way. Glad we can both agree he is the best though. 

I really want one! :3 

Personally its hard for me to choose cuz i love each n every one of them

I said breakthrough as in.. internationally ... Most people didnt know him before that

9 minutes ago, PhoeniXx said:

I really want one! :3 

Personally its hard for me to choose cuz i love each n every one of them

I said breakthrough as in.. internationally ... Most people didnt know him before that

Oh yeah I totally agree, wasn't it nominated for an oscar or something because of best animated film? 

3 hours ago, Shinobi said:

Oh yeah I totally agree, wasn't it nominated for an oscar or something because of best animated film? 

Yea after a long time... Some anime film was nominated