I Need Help

EyeofHorus

Hello everyone. I stopped playing ET for around 5 years and restarted playing around 3 or 4 days ago. My name on servers is EyE . I play mostly on the Recruiting server. Everything is ok on servers but today i decided to play on other FA servers. That was 4 or 5 hours ago. I logged off and now when i logged on i noticed that my name has changed by itself ( changed to Visiunarium , a name that i also used some years ago ) and that my xp disappeared ( before was over 140k , now is around 16k ) .

I dont know why this happened and also i dont remember the solution to this ( except restore the etkey and probably loose all the xp i won these days ? )

I will probably be playing on Recruiting server now ... if someone can help me i appreciate it . Thank you very much ...

Edited by EyeofHorus
  • Confused 1

xp does not change over to another server  and  if it's  xp from years ago  i'm sure by now it's been reset and what he means is if your playing on jaymod and move over to a sil server the names will change 

Update, i uninstalled the game and reinstalled again. I had an old etkey that i copy/pasted into game folder but my xp is still 0 .... i used to have over 140k xp .... someone know a solution to this ?

• Like 1