First name: Mikko
Any sort of Nickname?: Not really, Mikko does just fine :P
What country are you from?: Finland
Are you a Parent?: Stepfather-ish
How many siblings do you have?: 3
What's your shoe size?: 43
What do you do for a living?: Construction engineering
Greatest Fear?: Motherf***ing snakes
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Blowing up ~25kg of explosives (during my time in military)
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) So I went to my first girlfriends place for the first time while being drunk af, woke up between her parents
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Best first impression is humour, then after getting know to them better comes loyalty
Farthest you've been from home?: Like 3000 km?
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Was talking to my brother how fun it would be playing enemy territory after such a long time and he told me to go on facebook and follow the Enemy territory page. There I found a post mentioning this clan and I joined the discord server and now I'm here.

Cat or Dog?: 10 times out of 10, a dog
What are your hobbies?: Playing guitar, any kind of sports really and playing on pc
What kind of Sports do you like?: Icehockey, jogging, floorball, gym
What's your favorite color?: Black
How about your favorite type of music?: Metal
Favorite Song?: Plenty of them, but if I had to name one...then it has to be Black winter day
What's your favorite TV show?: Game of thrones, the office
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Comedy, action, but nothing too scary or I can't sleep :o
Favorite Movie?: the 6th sense
Favorite Book?: I really enjoyed the millenium trilogy
What do you like most about yourself?: My awesome taste in music
What do you hate most about yourself?: Struggling to say no. Mostly work related though.
What makes you very happy?: A lot of things, hearing a great song for example.
What makes you very sad?: Losing people very close to me
What's your favorite beverage?: I'm really into craft beers and also a whiskey lover
What you're favorite food/snack?: I like pasta in pretty much any form
Favorite actor/Actress?: Gerard Butler and Jason Statham (no homo)
Favorite season? Why?:  Summer and spring. Winters in Finland are pretty freaking dark and cold. I don't like cold. I'm such a grandma
Favorite subject in school?: Music and maths.
Favorite thing to learn about?: New great bands!
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: I really want to see "the statue" in Rio de Janeiro

What are your top three games of all time?: by the time spent probs Runescape, Enemy Territory and League of legends.
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: MMo and MMORPG.
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: Err nothing too emberrassing really. I bought Garry's mod tho and I never realised what to do in it or how it works. I'm listening if someone wants to educate me.
How many games do you own?: Like 100 all together.
Do you play console?: Not really
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): PC
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Youtube, facebook and twitch.
  • Like 4