Windows My new Laptop

Matasanos

As you readed in the my latest post, i got a new Laptop, it was a gift from my wife, as i said, the economics in my country are not ok, but my wife where saving some money, and, where she saw the older lap start to fail, she buy a new one, its a Acer Nitro5, with Intel 5, 4gb ram (that will be upgraded in the future), 1tb hard disc, 16gb Intel Optane (this thing is amazing, it like some AI, thats help the ram and the processor, Nvidia 1050m with 4gb. Its not much, actually it could be taken as entry level gamming laptop cuz the I5, but i just play ET wolfenstein, and use to my job and my wife job. Im happy 🤣🤣

Ps. I tryied to put a picture but the server just let me upload small images so, i had to take a screenshot from the picture lol yes, im not at my home... 

Screenshot_20190320-191651.jpg

Edited by Matasanos
  • Like 4
  • 100 3

• Leader
10 hours ago, Smileyyy said:

You have one hell of a wife.

Maybe she saw how sad he was and had read his post, "miss the sounds of ET :( "  

@Matasanos  for your wife 🌹🌹🌹 

• Like 3

On 3/20/2019 at 9:18 PM, Matasanos said:

As you readed in the my latest post, i got a new Laptop, it was a gift from my wife, as i said, the economics in my country are not ok, but my wife where saving some money, and, where she saw the older lap start to fail, she buy a new one, its a Acer Nitro5, with Intel 5, 4gb ram (that will be upgraded in the future), 1tb hard disc, 16gb Intel Optane (this thing is amazing, it like some AI, thats help the ram and the processor, Nvidia 1050m with 4gb. Its not much, actually it could be taken as entry level gamming laptop cuz the I5, but i just play ET wolfenstein, and use to my job and my wife job. Im happy 🤣🤣

Ps. I tryied to put a picture but the server just let me upload small images so, i had to take a screenshot from the picture lol yes, im not at my home... 

Screenshot_20190320-191651.jpg

Let me know in a few weeks how it goes. I m looking to get a nitro 5 too

8 hours ago, Eazy said:

I think it s same as you but 12gb ram and 128ssd? 

Im happy with Intel Optane, but everybody wants ssd's, i just want to upgrade the RAM... Congratz mate

• Like 1