Website Christchurch mosque massacre

Leatherface

It's scary to think something like that could happen, calling someone like that an animal would be a compliment...

I think than at the begining of the month it happened the shooting in one brazilian college.  I guess this is getting too often.

Edited by Night Hunter

This sick bastard livestreamed it on facebook. I dont recommend to watch it.

Im glad he didnt kill himself or got shot by police that would have been too easy way out for him.

13 hours ago, Night Hunter said:

I think than at the begining of the month it happened the shooting in one brazilian college.  I guess this is getting too often.

Hello Hunter....We are too sad in Brazil...the shootdown in the school of Suzano city in São Paulo State....7 kids died...and 1 man adult out of school......One of shoters kill your partner and and then he shoots himself with a shot....We are scared!

It wont help anyone unless all sides start to talk about what they see/hear/do and provide this information to the right people so they can deal with this scum of the earth, they have no religion/race care about what they do, its well thought through and calculated to make as much damage hurt and pain to those around them is sufficient  a response which we all know will happen, PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP!