ET Server =F|A= SILENT RECRUITING XPS - Player Stats

daredevil

• Administrators

Their are some crashes for silent mod stats back end which I missed during my testing phase. We will be disabling server side live stats for now for silent mod. I will set up parallel test server to test it out.  

I would need massive help from community to test out on test server before going live again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Test server - is up -  Note - Port is 27970 - Please keep an eye during - intermission - see if intermission gets hang or takes too long then normal OR during map start i.e. after warm up - you see any issues. So far issues reported on Oasis map. So play that map out and see if we can re-produce the crash. Test server as min map voting to 1 map so can play same map every alternate time.

/connect s1.clan-fa.com:27970

Got no issues, server seems to be functioning normally.

No intermission issues or the like...

Played 2 maps, goldrush and oasis, then Adlernest loaded normally.

2019-03-12-223739-goldrush.jpg

2019-03-12-223758-goldrush.jpg

2019-03-12-223821-oasis.jpg

2019-03-12-224400-oasis.jpg

2019-03-12-224403-oasis.jpg

2019-03-12-224422-adlernest.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

Got no issues, server seems to be functioning normally.

With 1 or 2 players, it doesn't happen. I think we need to get on with like 6-8 members together and play couple of rounds. In the morning @Shana restarted server once and then I restarted again 3 - 4 hrs later. 

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

• Administrators

Update - 

I updated the version. Can all of you guys please test it? Note - need at least 8 real players together and keep voting for oasis maps whenever possible. 

IMP Note - Please try to play - at least 8 together and that will help to figure any issue. Test Server IP - 

/connect s1.clan-fa.com:27970

While testing on server, please do /connect and /reconnect often times during the map, in intermission and warm up. I think something related with connect, disconnect and reconnect is messing up Thank you

• Like 4
  • 100 1

• Administrators

Silent #1 stats are live again with some changes to resolve the issue. Let me know how it goes! 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Update  - stats backed has still some issues. Not sure why and what causes the issue. So still investigating. 

Update 2 - Found the issue and can recreate the issue. Let's see what we can do next. 

Update - 3/18/2019 

States are live again with new fixes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Have added /tips options. Type /tips in chat.  

@RendeL @K3rmit - Please let me know if B2 /tips is not working or is showing wrong message. 

image.png

Also - New forum field is available for silent #1 server - 

Take the last number - https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/silent1/player/301

Add that in your profile field. Then anyone who clicks on it - will be redirected to your stats page! 

image.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, daredevil said:

Have added /tips options. Type /tips in chat.  

@RendeL @K3rmit - Please let me know if B2 /tips is not working or is showing wrong message. 

That /tips works, but the site doesn't that is addressed there: https://b2stats.clan-fa.com/

Edited by RendeL
  • Like 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, RendeL said:

That /tips works, but the site doesn't that is addressed there: https://b2stats.clan-fa.com/

that short URL's are all HTTP. It's http://b2stats.clan-fa.com 

Final URL's are HTTPS. 

• Like 1