First Rainbow Six Siege video

Blurdecai

I would appreciate your help to maybe make my channel known, will bring more in a future, just getting started ;)

Any feedback is welcome! :D

Pardon Spanish Language lol

Edited by Mordecai

Here's some feedback/tips:

-Your encoding bitrate would be fine for streaming, but raise it for YouTube. Your 1080p looks like 720p upscaled with pixelation. If your machine can't handle it, stick to 720p. High quality 720p is much easier on the eyes than mediocre 1080.
-You might use cutscenes and transitions to go for more of a "montage" style of your best/funniest/most fail moments. Short of "let's play" videos, or VODs from twitch with commentary/talking, most people don't watch straight unedited gameplay.
-Add some music and SFX to help turn your video into something creative. Consider adding voicechat clips. Make it yours and distinguish it from the thousands of others!
-Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want to use that intro, you might make that transition from "loading" to your intro much less jarring. Use a fade transition or something... I mean seriously, that could give someone a seizure.

Keep it up! Experiment, get to know your editing software, and remember that diligence and practice makes perfect!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xernicus said:

Here's some feedback/tips:

-Your encoding bitrate would be fine for streaming, but raise it for YouTube. Your 1080p looks like 720p upscaled with pixelation. If your machine can't handle it, stick to 720p. High quality 720p is much easier on the eyes than mediocre 1080.
-You might use cutscenes and transitions to go for more of a "montage" style of your best/funniest/most fail moments. Short of "let's play" videos, or VODs from twitch with commentary/talking, most people don't watch straight unedited gameplay.
-Add some music and SFX to help turn your video into something creative. Consider adding voicechat clips. Make it yours and distinguish it from the thousands of others!
-Don't take this the wrong way, but if you want to use that intro, you might make that transition from "loading" to your intro much less jarring. Use a fade transition or something... I mean seriously, that could give someone a seizure.

Keep it up! Experiment, get to know your editing software, and remember that diligence and practice makes perfect!

Could u give me some help and settings for the optimal 1080p60 video quality on Sony Vegas?

Would really love to make it look as best as possible, also 720p60 optimal settings would be much appreciated.

I'm planning to do straight gaming w/ commentary videos, getting rid completely of an intro, like an stream.

Also you know how to record Voicechat on XboxDVR feature?

My videos have always recorded without Voicechat sound, now I'm using an External HDD in order to be able to record up to 1 hour long.

Thanks for your feedback. :D

Edited by Mordecai

On 3/5/2019 at 4:43 PM, Mordecai said:

Could u give me some help and settings for the optimal 1080p60 video quality on Sony Vegas?

Would really love to make it look as best as possible, also 720p60 optimal settings would be much appreciated.

I'm planning to do straight gaming w/ commentary videos, getting rid completely of an intro, like an stream.

Also you know how to record Voicechat on XboxDVR feature?

My videos have always recorded without Voicechat sound, now I'm using an External HDD in order to be able to record up to 1 hour long.

Thanks for your feedback. :D

I can definitely help with 1080p and 720p 60fps settings. Could you share your system specs?
For YouTube - an intro is a good idea- even if what you upload to YouTube is twitch VOD clips. it gives branding which gives you an identity across Youtube, Twitch, facebook, instagram, reddit, etc. For streaming, no intro necessary.
I can throw together some assets for you if you'd like when my PC isn't busy crunching numbers.... sometime in the upcoming week.

RE: XBox DVR... if you're using an Xbox, sure I can help. If you're gaming on a PC- I would recommend ditching Xbox DVR and game bar and going for OBS instead. Game bar and Win 10 xbox features will hurt your FPS. I can help with OBS as well.

Awesome to hear about using an external HDD as a scratch disk. You're waaaay ahead of most people already :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Xernicus said:

I can definitely help with 1080p and 720p 60fps settings. Could you share your system specs?
For YouTube - an intro is a good idea- even if what you upload to YouTube is twitch VOD clips. it gives branding which gives you an identity across Youtube, Twitch, facebook, instagram, reddit, etc. For streaming, no intro necessary.
I can throw together some assets for you if you'd like when my PC isn't busy crunching numbers.... sometime in the upcoming week.

RE: XBox DVR... if you're using an Xbox, sure I can help. If you're gaming on a PC- I would recommend ditching Xbox DVR and game bar and going for OBS instead. Game bar and Win 10 xbox features will hurt your FPS. I can help with OBS as well.

Awesome to hear about using an external HDD as a scratch disk. You're waaaay ahead of most people already :D

Thanks, will message u later on Discord ;)