Miss ET sounds

Matasanos

Guys, i miss so hard, the sounds and graphics of the game... My laptop died and i cant play... Dunno when i could buy a new one... I want play with all you guys... 😪

• Sad 4

It has 10 years.. It have an old intel (du no wich one) with graphics integrated, 4gb ram... But theproblem is with OS and the charger connection... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 5:06 PM, Chuckun said:

Any friends / family who could donate some old PC / Laptop they don't use any more? 

Im a medic in a real life and the only one with professional career in my family, and i cant buy or fix my laptop, fking gob we have in my country, i cant get more thingh than food services and some clothes, the gasoline comes so expensive and with it every product uper its prices, but my salary got frozzen since2 years ago... ... Pff

Edited by Matasanos
  • Sad 2

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Matasanos said:

but my salary got frozzen since2 years ago

Since 4 years, i have been working on same price :) So my friend you are not the only one. Irony CEO in our company takes more then 18 million year. 

• Sad 1
  • Surprise 1

22 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Since 4 years, i have been working on same price :) So my friend you are not the only one. Irony CEO in our company takes more then 18 million year. 

+1 same here. You are not alone. Company owner took 12 million just last year. But hey money isn’t everything in life...

but maybe a go fund me for him DD? I’m pretty sure some ppl would donate I would be glad to help. Some laptop decent enough for ET would be like $350 maybe??? 

• Sad 1

Good luck getting a good laptop for 350

I bought a 500 dollar from walmart it had a very very low profile processor an 2  ram gb this was about 1 year ago an it was slower then a 13 year old computer I had I sent it back to the company for a refund. Luckily someone had an another old desktop only selling for 30 bucks I upgraded to I5 processor 8gb ram 1tb harddrive an a low profile graphics card it all cost about 175 together used parts. My best bet find someone selling a old desktop an put the parts in it you dont have to know a lot to put parts in a pc u cant put a wrong part in a tower unless it incompatible

I really wish the best of luck I know the hard times man. This world is money hungry an leave the poor to rot. 

An another thing I've seen other gaming communitys donate for 1 person for a new pc then every1 is wanting a free computer that's why things aren't easy. 

Edited by THE BEAST
  • Like 1

Guys guys!! I have a very good news!! I got a brand new Laptop!! And thats not all,, its an entry level Gamer Laptop!! Ill show this soon and i will see you soon at the game!!! Im so happy!! 😅🤣

Edited by Matasanos
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1