Happy Birthday Neuro and Wolf081!

CheepHeep

Happy Birthday @Neuro and @Wolf081! Wishing you a pleasantly extraordinary day with lots of love, gifts and cheep. ❤️ 

*ahem* *taps glass with spoon* *smashes*  A toast in celebration of the not-getting-any-younger for these fine people.

- Neuro, despite being in the clan for only a year and a bit, has infiltrated  integrated herself quite well in FA and has contributed her time and effort to improve the clan in any way she can. Her recruiting, humour, blogs and overall presence on the server or discord is always splendid and appreciated. Her panzer skills are legendary. One can only dream of becoming as noob pro as her at it. With that said, I wish her a happy life and many more wonderful birthdays, hopefully while being with us still. ;)❤️

- Wolf081 has been around for ages and I can't express how lazy I can act on Hardcore when hes around. (I dont think i should say that oops). He's a great admin and cares immensely for F|A. His loyalty never wavering. A very fun person to talk , play with and I've made many fun memories with him on Hardcore. He is around when a lot of admins aren't and takes care of our beloved HC server by himself on many occasions.  He has become a very good e-friend and an even greater cheep worshiper. I wish him happiness for many years to come and I pray that his presence with us maintains, and along with it, our friendship. ;)❤️

Love these two guys! Happy birthday! 

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

HB guys, I really like you being here - Wolf was always one of the best players to play with when I was starting playing on HC. You, Neuro, are always nice person to talk to, I won't forget your willingness and effort to get me to FA ;) Have fun!

Young members ask me, How old is Wolf? - I always says - He is 35. Coes every male is 35 after 35. We never get older than 35! :)))

THey also ask me about Nero agre, I always replies with: Our dear ladies looks like on 20. They all do! :)

Happy B days both of you!

One always 35, second forever young! :)

Best wishes from small Adriatic sea county