Looking for some old teammates

Ftwo

Hey guys!
It was a long time -year 2008- since I discovered Enemy Territory and played in some random servers (rediscovered ET in FA servers about 2 years from now) until I moved in some clan server which was called First Blood Clan. It is long gone now and so are some guys I had great time with during online play. Only stayed in touch with 2 players.
I know it's a hell of a long shot, but since our clan is full of many guys playing ET, I might get lucky. Only thing for me to lose is the time spent writing this thing, right? :D 
Feel free to use this topic if you are going to search someone.
So, here goes nothing...
Pure_Atapium   - from Lithuania
CRaVT_PL  - from Poland                FOUND
YouAreDead - from Poland
Coddington - from Norway
K9  - from Canada

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Know how you feel buddy.

2005=2009 Alienz clan - i think only Sabrina our recent trial is ex -=([A])=- still playing

2008-2012 WS Weedsmokers

Where they all go? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I downloaded  discord and found couple of old buddies there, as they were still using same nick. They now  play different game though. 

• Like 2

This makes me think of all the people I played this game with and how many of the I lost touch with. Been playing this game since 2003.

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

I had no problem keeping up with the many I called friends - until xFire went down. A lot never switched to Discord or never told anyone

• Like 1

19 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I had no problem keeping up with the many I called friends - until xFire went down. A lot never switched to Discord or never told anyone

pretty sure thats what happened to my list of people too! PX at least had a FB group and several of us are on there. Not really a clan anymore though lol

• Like 1

xfire droppin out is when i lost alot of my mates too killandie .decruz  yayo  bliss aka keyblade.  pretty much all my |150th| ceb* mates. an all my rlr friends.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Who knows, Maybe You'll find them..  I'm still unsure what happened to alot of people over the years, and who knows if the original peeps are still kicking around from our old [FAG] days and before this clan started. Been just about 10 years since last talked to everyone

Edited by MarioMadness
forgot something
  • Like 2

On 2/21/2019 at 1:48 PM, SmoKette said:

I can't remember a lot of the names but i do miss a lot of them

*WF*Mezmerize 😮

legit I still wounder if joe dirt or rainier  is kicking around in clan :P joe really started all this. was intresting time when this clan started. and loved that stuck around (unlike where we use to play)

Edited by MarioMadness

• Administrators
On 3/6/2019 at 4:58 PM, MarioMadness said:

Who knows, Maybe You'll find them..  I'm still unsure what happened to alot of people over the years, and who knows if the original peeps are still kicking around from our old [FAG] days and before this clan started. Been just about 10 years since last talked to everyone

What u old days name?