Gameday on Hardcore server

jdiawthos

• Platinum VIP

@CheepHeep I know how ETPro people are and it's not as dead as you may think. I don't se your name on the Discord page, for example.

Pubbing pretty much dead because no one is doing anything to make the few ETPro servers left very interesting or inviting. I know the best way to populate an ETPro server - go on it with another person and play and someone will notice, then join if those 3 stay, more will come. It's always been that way. The problem is that ETPro people have a very different attitude.

It reminds me of fishing at my family's cottage. I'd be on the lake in my little 14' aluminum boat, and someone would come in with some $10,000 Ranger or Lund - full o electronics to show depth, terrain, etc, cast their line a few times and leave if they didn't catch anything right away. While I'd stay and catch Fish with patience all day long. Those guys with the big gear were like ETPro players. They might spend the money to get immediate gratification but not put in the time or patience to get real deep satisfaction.

I'm not saying we should absolutely have a game day on HC. I'm saying it's worth talking about and not just brushing it of as impossible, unheard of and blasphemous!!

• Platinum VIP
8 minutes ago, kajto3 said:

- there is no etpro public server that provides similar gaming experience, such atmosphere, objective based gameplay etc

And THAT, my friend, is something I'd hope I can change