jay1

DrSpreadem

Listen...... jay1 has been the most packed server for a long time akways has but now we've all noticed certain changes all i ask of you is to try these changes on jay2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and see if they work? before you implement them on jay1 ....ive noticed panzer less effective nades field support etc...is this in the aid for rambo medics?, im not sure what your trying to do but last week or so ive seen a drop in the ammount of players from jay1 .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Administrators
58 minutes ago, DrSpreadem said:

Listen...... jay1 has been the most packed server for a long time akways has but now we've all noticed certain changes all i ask of you is to try these changes on jay2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and see if they work? before you implement them on jay1 ....ive noticed panzer less effective nades field support etc...is this in the aid for rambo medics?, im not sure what your trying to do but last week or so ive seen a drop in the ammount of players from jay1 .

The other servers had those settings already and people asked for same for jay1 or I misunderstood in that topic? :(

So for time being we changed it. Nothing is permanent our world and I continuously, monitor feedback. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
1 minute ago, DrSpreadem said:

DD if a server like jay1 is so succsesful over the years why change it? .........makes no sense at all?, test these things on jay2 3?

This was not testing but it was from people request :( 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, daredevil said:

This was not testing but it was from people request :( 

Fair enough bud  but if it was me id choose the less populated server was all , if it was me and i had x ammount of servers i wouldnt have chosen jay1 to experiment with being  the most popular.

Edited by DrSpreadem

• Platinum VIP

He said the other servers already had these settings. Maybe if you didn't rely on only heavy weapons all the time, it wouldn't bother you so much lol

And IMO, less people on Jay 1 means 2 things; other F|A servers are seeing more people and Jay 1 is less of a chaotic nightmare

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • 100 2

• Administrators
2 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

He said the other servers already had these settings. Maybe if you didn't rely on only heavy weapons all the time, it wouldn't bother you so much lol

And IMO, less people on Jay 1 means 2 things; other F|A servers are seeing more people and Jay 1 is less of a chaotic nightmare

If you notice - he mentioned for balance. Nothing to do with him relying on heavy weapons :) 

Off course this is for test - it can go back old ways as well. I am monitor feedback on server as well. 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
9 minutes ago, daredevil said:

If you notice - he mentioned for balance. Nothing to do with him relying on heavy weapons :) 

Off course this is for test - it can go back old ways as well. I am monitor feedback on server as well. 

Except those are the weapons he mostly ever uses, and his complaint was about less damage from them

• Haha 1
  • Surprise 1

Whatever was done to the server, the accuracy is better. I'm not having nearly the issues I was having. I have also noticed other players to the same effect. So idk if the changes made to the class carry over fixed it (on certain maps) or what it was. Lots more accurate shooters on Jay 1. Also with what Dr. Spreadem is saying I have seen more Rambo medics. Maybe it was good for balance? Not sure if changing it back will cause accuracy issues again or not. If so, what class do I need to be to keep the spread down? 😂

Edited by RockET
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• Platinum VIP
5 hours ago, PXRockET said:

Whatever was done to the server, the accuracy is better. I'm not having nearly the issues I was having. I have also noticed other players to the same effect. So idk if the changes made to the class carry over fixed it (on certain maps) or what it was. Lots more accurate shooters on Jay 1. Also with what Dr. Spreadem is saying I have seen more Rambo medics. Maybe it was good for balance? Not sure if changing it back will cause accuracy issues again or not. If so, what class do I need to be to keep the spread down? 😂

Maybe I know after after being on HC for awhile (I think hit boxes are smaller there) i was a lot more accurate on Jay 1, except when SOMEONE was backraping me.

Hmmm, I WONDER who that was....... any ideas ROCKET!!!?????? lmao

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Maybe I know after after being on HC for awhile (I think hit boxes are smaller there) i was a lot more accurate on Jay 1, except when SOMEONE was backraping me.

Hmmm, I WONDER who that was....... any ideas ROCKET!!!?????? lmao

I thought you liked it :P. and just like shaggy said. "It wasn't me"

• Haha 2