Time for a custom config :)

JohnnyColorado

• CPU: Model + speed of the cpu --> (AMD FX-4130 3.80GHz 4-Core  (liquid-cooled and overclocked to 4.8Ghz))
  • RAM: How much memory on your PC --> (8GB DDR3-1600 PC3-12800)
  • Graphic Card: Model --> (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750ti 2GB GDDR5)
  • Monitor: Size of your screen + Resolution + Refresh Rate - 60hz Refresh (Native) 120hz (effective) / 50" (127cm) screen size / 1920x1080 Resolution
  • Internet connection and speed: xdsl or cable or modem --> (80Mbps Dual line DSL / CAT7 LAN cabled into the PC (no wifi))
  • Game graphics: High or ugly Decent graphics please.  I dont have lag issues but I don't want to see smoke and I want be more aware of my surroundings.  I would still like land and player textures.
  • What resolution you play with: Not your Monitor resolution but game resolution) --> (Fullscreen / 800x600)
  • What Sensitivity: you want for your mouse between 0.1 to 30 (default is 5) --> (Currently 10.50 or something)
  • What Crosshair: see the picture below --> (I use #3)
  • What FOV you want: see the picture below --> (I use the default whatever it is...  )
  • and if you want some specific binds please tell us what and with what key you want? I just made a few binds yesterday, but I know they are very rudimentary.  I would like F12 - record demo / F11 - screen shot / F4 - is my "vsay Greatshot [last player who killed me] / and I am trying to add some for changing from Field Ops (my primary class) to medic, covie, and engineer.  F5-Medic F6-Engi F7-CovieFG42 F8-CovieGarand F9-FieldOp  - I use the FG42 as covie normally or the garand for sniping on Beach or other long maps.  The other classes I usually use the default weapon.   I also use "o" as play dead and "p" as kill.  I am open to other binds that would make my gameplay easier.   

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)  Thank you kindly for your time :) 

Edited by JohnnyColorado

Out of curiousity, I'm not really on the tech team here:

You have a rather nice computer from what I can tell. Is it a cheap mouse, by chance?

That sensitivity is super high, just curious why

I had a terrible mouse and my sens was 15. Now, with a new mouse, it's 1.4 XD

• Thanks 1

I use a trackball mouse.  I will link it for you sir.  

https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/wireless-trackball-m570

The high sensitivity is nice because slight rolls of the trackball move me around faster.  I played with default and I feel like I have to move my thumb around the ball twice to turn around.  With the settings around 13 it's kinda nicer but too fast when I get into gun fights.  I still have the bad habit of jumping when shooting as well...  So 10-ish is a decent balance for me so far as I can tell.