Jay1(recruiting) vs. Jay2 accuracy

RockET

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, audrey said:

@daredevil panzer, nades and mines are definitively stronger on J1 than on J2.

How they are stronger? The reason, I am asking is because their is no settings for damage in jaymod :P

https://fearless-assassins.com/jaymod.pdf

Where do you see the option to modify their values? 

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, THE BEAST said:

Maybe its more Health in jay2 then jay1? the reason is may seem stronger? 

Can u check and confirm that one? spawn as full star medic in both servers and share SS pls? 

Both jay1-jay2 are the same  Health yes i have to agree stuff does seem stronger for jay1. but if settings cant be changed an are the same there isn't a difference. i always thought jay1 was more powerful. 

Health.jpg

HEALTH2.jpg

I agree, Jay1 definitely has higher damage or less flack jacket for eng star. Which would explain the increased explosive damage. Jay2 can usually take a rifle made and keep going, Jay1 you're dead from 5 feet away lol. I don't mind. I like rifle nades on Jay1 because you can get killls. Also want to mention it seems map dependent, but random. One map on Jay1 I'm shooting 42-46, then next map it's like something breaks my shooting. They either come late, or tracers look like they are shooting out of the side. Jay2 seems more consistent. 

Edited by RockET
Spelling error. Auto complete on phone.
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

Damage is deffinatly stronger on jay1. On jay2 u can survive nades or panzer, jay1 u cant, simple as. Also as Rocket was saying altho we have bots on J2 acc is going to be higher but even when server has no bots, high acc remains but just cant match it on J1

Edited by WarPeD
  • Like 2

• Platinum VIP
59 minutes ago, daredevil said:

How they are stronger? The reason, I am asking is because their is no settings for damage in jaymod :P

https://fearless-assassins.com/jaymod.pdf

Where do you see the option to modify their values? 

If I have full health on Jay 2 and get hit with a nade or Panzer from a decent distance, i'm not dying. On Jay 1, I am dying

• Like 1
  • 100 2

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

If I have full health on Jay 2 and get hit with a nade or Panzer from a decent distance, i'm not dying. On Jay 1, I am dying

Possible flank jacket settings? That's something  i can check it out and might be different. Will share out come though. 

18 minutes ago, PXRockET said:

Is there a setting that decreases spread when bots on?

I don't think so. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

https://forums.splashdamage.com/t/jaymod-weapon-disabling-problems/148144

seems u can able or disable but u cant. change spread also seems some one made a file to modify weapons spread damage in jaymod.. jaymod doesnt suport lua!

i also read that in 2.2.0 jaymod panzer damage was reduced too 33% not trying to argue just interesting.

smoothclient this caught my eye to?

It was reduced for the !panzerwar mode.

Also noticed something called g_antiwarp. 

Is it possible that the 2 servers are on different versions of jaymod?

I was able to find this PDF Manual but couldn't find settings for damage but obviously possible considering the !panzerwar command modifies damage. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/132MPEXCFD4lpwdmNvh-9WxbV9nU3HGY0/view?usp=drivesdk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, daredevil said:

How much FPS u get on jay1 and how much u get on jay2? Can you please share?

I get 125fps constant on both. I have a decent gaming laptop. Less than 2 years old. Also I'm glad to know I'm not the only one with issues lol. 

• Like 4

• Administrators
8 hours ago, PXRockET said:

Also noticed something called g_antiwarp

Form jay1 - 

2:03:17 AM:> g_antiwarp
-----------------------
"g_antiwarp" is:"1" default:"1"

From jay2 - 

2:03:13 AM:> g_antiwarp
-----------------------
"g_antiwarp" is:"1" default:"1"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

is there dren on jay1.sorry cant remember?

so i need to review a demo from jay1 along time ago sorry cant remember exact and i dl put in my jaymod demo folder and got error diff version so i looked jay2 was like 2.1.7 or something and jay1 was 2.2.0 i had to dl jaymod 2.2.0 folder to desk top to view demo and then place it in my et.so i know at one point they where not same mod version.

when im on rocket we will go test this stuff out .k we have similar ping and similar cfg.

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Like 1