ET Server =F|A= Valentines Gameday 2019

CheepHeep

• Leader
On 2/15/2019 at 3:42 PM, Pablin said:

No Hardcore?  Are we too grouchy im hc?  Where is the love?

I am sorry, but HardCore is too "Pure" for GameDays.  (... and the hardcore HardCore regulars would have a Chicken-Fit ... )

I really need to learn to "read the whole topic before replying", as my words above had already been explicated by some unknown respondent. = "Imagine all the hate comments we'd get from the regulars if we had panzerwar there looooool! "

Edited by RedBaird
add chicken-colours
  • Like 1

• Leader
14 hours ago, bigbro said:

ok i it was going to be 14 gbp i was going to donate but will now be 18 as i will add 4 to the pot myself

I am still way behind from my promised donations for last year's Pinky-Names donations! :o 

19 hours ago, D..X said:

big shout out to @Smileyyy who stayed and helped out for the entire game day great job

Does he get the "Iron Butt" award this time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, RedBaird said:

I am still way behind from my promised donations for last year's Pinky-Names donations! :o 

I think if I add up all the missed donation from past gamedays it totals to around 10000usd. So I expect to see that in the next few days :P

• Thanks 1