Unable to join teams after joining any =F|A= server

AcnologiasWrath
Go to solution Solved by daredevil,

I have not be able to join any team on The FA servers I keep getting  a message  saying   "please wait a few seconds before joining a team, thank you for you patience." Any help would be appreciated 

My in game name is 

Acnologia

• Like 1

You can erase your actual ET installation and download it from splashdamage or from our forum . You ll get an up to date and playable version. 

*run your client as administrator

Edited by Eazy
  • Like 3

I have done what you have advised me to do, but I am still getting the same message about trying to join teams on each of the =F|A= servers. but I thank you for your help

I have a Alienware 15R3 laptop with
Intel(R) Core i5-7300HQ CPU @2.50GHz
8GB ram
Nvidia 1060GTX 4 core Graphics card with 8gb
with a 4TB SSD

Edited by AcnologiasWrath

I always run ET as admin. And I use Norton as my antivirus  as it was already installed when I got the laptop. I don't think it could be Norton since any other server I join, I can join a team. 

if you like i could do a teamviewer  session with you and set you up like i have mine set up just hit me up i see if i can help 

I agree with Larnaq. ETL  wont solve the problem. But if you ever use ETL choose version 2.75.

Gengis

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:20 PM, Barn!e said:

Is it Jaymod, NQ or Silent mod server you are trying to join a team on when this happens?

All of them,  and I am sorry I have not been responding to this the last couple days. got really busy and didn't have the free time to. as for Team view I have it but im not trusting of using it