Jump to content
daredevil

ET jay1 - Server

Recommended Posts

I was playing today and there was no lag. Need to keep eye on it for next few days. 

 

@daredevil I informed you when I got dc and had to connect via 27961 port, after few mins I got  auto disconnect again, I tried 27960, it worked.  I don't care till I can connect from any port lol . 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2019 at 10:54 PM, Lenovo said:

currently 05.00 am Italian time, many lag and nohit

can you share screenshot of your lag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, tipsy said:

I was playing today and there was no lag. Need to keep eye on it for next few days. 

 

@daredevil I informed you when I got dc and had to connect via 27961 port, after few mins I got  auto disconnect again, I tried 27960, it worked.  I don't care till I can connect from any port lol . 

gs.com confirmed my doubt :) over tight getstatus protection.  @m00jii - once they fix the issue - we can try your serverinfo not working :)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, daredevil said:

can you share screenshot of your lag?

I did not take the screenshot, the next time it happens, I'll take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Lenovo said:

I did not take the screenshot, the next time it happens, I'll take it

Thanks will wait for your screenshot. 

 

@m00jii @tipsy - gameservers.com have updated IP table rule - please check now - tks!

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe it would be better to make a demo, for example I played now on jay1, at this time usually it is impossible to shoot anyone, strangely I killed everyone so simply that I was stunned, I was blindfolded and people died too easy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Lenovo said:

maybe it would be better to make a demo, for example I played now on jay1, at this time usually it is impossible to shoot anyone, strangely I killed everyone so simply that I was stunned, I was blindfolded and people died too easy

 

U have so far neither provided any screenshot nor any useful evidence. Everyone else I asked so far has mentioned 11 PM EST i.e. 5 AM italian time - 30 sec lag is gone. Please provide the evidence and not just words - thank you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will record a demo at 11 PM EST today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lenovo said:

I will record a demo at 11 PM EST today

 

Please take 3 SS so i can check during that 30 sec lag with u lagometer on. Ex  11:00:05, 11:00:10, 11:00:15 - like 3 ss - 5 sec apart.  So that would help me to figure out what's wrong based on your lagometer SS - Demo will not help much - thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been no lag 10pm central standard time. Which was called 11pm lag. Been playing since host or what ever was changed. So it must be his internet. I have lag spikes in my internet you already know why. But so far server has been the smoothest it has in a while now 

  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in 7 minutes I will take screenshots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got distracted, I delayed a few minutes but I took screenshots

2019-02-20-050500-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.d260f66aa4ec7b2d63146b528bd8b7d8.jpg2019-02-20-050455-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.eb1a84c8990b1dede28eef66098172fc.jpg2019-02-20-050450-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.e6f4f837e1594332d0c8eaa94b79490e.jpg2019-02-20-050430-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.e4a0ac3a427b478c0e25de70d0f9ac8c.jpg2019-02-20-050420-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.9242d35fd4ed0e8c831d2224dc658b49.jpg2019-02-20-050415-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.76a4a8b0ef9711ffc94a06d153e3daa7.jpg2019-02-20-050410-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.223cf19764fbead2b4023b87a025bf8f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I took them 10 minutes later, following another player

 

2019-02-20-051420-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.590a31791416443c75f752f21e01a57f.jpg2019-02-20-051415-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.8ba68447ae3bb253cdf14118d8a5d3a4.jpg2019-02-20-051409-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.5bc85b8cb7d181ce42ab75c2d760e9db.jpg2019-02-20-051405-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.6e14cebfab1e0c3bc9f4e00e73a4e138.jpg2019-02-20-051400-mlb_temple.thumb.jpg.1304f3a3bb4990760e48d95b220061c4.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Green bar is proportional to your ping i.e. your internet. You see your green bar 'height' changes?  This has nothing to do with the server. 

 

I think you need to learn how to read lagometer rather then blaming everything on server.  Server is sending you 18-20 snaps and your blue line is darn straight up. 

 

I just hope one day, when you can't pee, you will not blame server saying because of latency, my brain can't connect to my urethra and I can't pee during intermission break. Seriously, lenovo, their is difference. i.e. with valid reason, you point out issue and another is blame everything to server - no matter your PC, ISP or modem/router issue. 

 

I asked 6 players on server - each one said smooth as butter. Their is no single player who can reproduce 30 sec lag which used to happen! Host fixed it and we move along!

 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • 100 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, daredevil said:

Green bar is proportional to your ping i.e. your internet. You see your green bar 'height' changes?  This has nothing to do with the server. 

 

I think you need to learn how to read lagometer rather then blaming everything on server.  Server is sending you 18-20 snaps and your blue line is darn straight up. 

 

I just hope one day, when you can't pee, you will not blame server saying because of latency, my brain can't connect to my urethra and I can't pee during intermission break. Seriously, lenovo, their is difference. i.e. with valid reason, you point out issue and another is blame everything to server - no matter your PC, ISP or modem/router issue. 

 

I asked 6 players on server - each one said smooth as butter. Their is no single player who can reproduce 30 sec lag which used to happen! Host fixed it and we move along!

 

calm down Boss, I have not criticized the server, and I have not talked about the known problem of 30 seconds of total lag for all that was found in the past, I just said that when there are many players, and at some times of the day, do not enter the shots even if you shoot a player still, this problem also have other people, but I never said it is caused by the server, but probably by the players who have excessive ping, and maybe play while downloading or sending files on the internet, many have a high but stable ping, that does not create a problem, but when I'm a spectator and I see people that their latency oscillates, for example from 80ms, to 500ms, it's obvious that if there are 10 players in these conditions, when the server is full, can also cause problems for players who have a smooth line, but this problem is not only on jay1, for example, if I play from 06.00pm to 08.00pm Italian time on jay3, despite Italy is close to the server, and despite I have at a low latency, my accuracy drops dramatically, and do not enter the shots, but looking at the statistics of the other players I noticed that all have a lowering of the accuracy around 28-30%, instead at other times, the players I know how they play and their accuracy oscillates around 37-40%, what makes you think? this answer is obviously linked to the post of | PX | Rocket, the differences in accuracy between jay1 and jay2

https://fearless-assassins.com/topic/102630-jay1recruiting-vs-jay2-accuracy/#comment-849408

Edited by Lenovo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

About Us

We are glad you decided to stop by our website and servers. At Fearless Assassins Gaming Community (=F|A=) we strive to bring you the best gaming experience possible. With helpful admins, custom maps and good server regulars your gaming experience should be grand! We love to have fun by playing online games especially W:ET, Call of Duty Series, Counter Strike: Series, Minecraft, Insurgency, DOI, TF2 & Battlefield Series and if you like to do same then join us! Here, you can make worldwide friends while enjoying the game. Anyone from any race and country speaking any language can join our Discord and gaming servers. We have clan members from US, Canada, Europe, Sri Lanka, India, Japan, Australia, Brazil, UK, Austria, Poland, Finland and many other countries. It doesn't matter how much good you are in the game or how much good English you speak. We believe in making new friends from all over the world. If you want to have fun and want to make new friends join up our gaming servers and our VoIP servers any day and at any time. .

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.