ET jay1 - Server

daredevil

• Platinum VIP

I didn't see the lag last night and I noticed it at about 11:15 that the lag wasn't there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Lenovo said:

this morning '6.00 am Italian time, before closing the server, it was a bit late

means u saw that everyone freezin lag? or u didn’t? i am confuse on your reply. 

• Haha 1

• Administrators

n3g3n told me 11 PM EST lag is their. Can someone please share winMTR? for that time? winMTR will help and lagometer screenshot please.

I am going to order new machine this weekend and will migrating jay1. TIme to move out because I am tired as shit now. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, daredevil said:

means u saw that everyone freezin lag? or u didn’t? i am confuse on your reply. 

I did not understand this word "i freezin"

however I also noticed that it is a week that you shoot well on jay1, it had never happened, to get the position 170 in the skill rank of trackbase, usually I could not get below position 300, normally I could shoot well, only from 04.00 am Italian time up to 11.00 am
instead this last week I shot well all day, but those shots of lag at least once a day always happens

THE BEAST There was no lag I was on it from 3am central standard time to 8am central standard time. Server ran better then it had in a long time

confirmed 

Edited by Lenovo

• Administrators

image.png

39 minutes ago, Lenovo said:

I did not understand this word "i freezin"

Bud, freeze means - you can't move at all and whole server freezes - like this. When everyone experiences crazy lag. 

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I wasn't on it last night, at that time, but that sucks. The night before though, like I posted, it stood out that there wasn't any lag, which is weird I guess

• Administrators
4 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

I wasn't on it last night, at that time, but that sucks. The night before though, like I posted, it stood out that there wasn't any lag, which is weird I guess

they have this weekend to resolve the issue or i would be moving both jay1 and hc to new machine. 

I alrrady asked new company for quote on new machine. 

I cant deal with their dumb employees anymore. gameservers.com will go down hill fast if they do like this. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, daredevil said:

they have this weekend to resolve the issue or i would be moving both jay1 and hc to new machine. 

I alrrady asked new company for quote on new machine. 

I cant deal with their dumb employees anymore. gameservers.com will go down hill fast if they do like this. 

It’s a slightly different situation and the end result for you would not even come close to what happened to me, but this is pretty much the same thing I had to deal with that killed my servers with  Ycn-hosting. They had me on a corrupt to drive in it took them a month to get it fixed

• Sad 1

• Platinum VIP

No Lag tonight

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vphhgoajgtlk8ak/demo0011.dm_84/file

Not sure why the time isn't right, like it's 30 minutes off or something, but the map ended at 11:03 EDT

• Administrators

n3g3n has confirmed that their is no more lag at 11 PM EST. Can you guys pls keep an eye as well for other times? We can't monitor each minute so I would like to know before i make a jump next week or not. So far server is running super smooth except one crash. But that's code issue.