ET 2019 Splashdamage

THE BEAST

• Leader
2 hours ago, Lenovo said:

I do not see another way to request a server in Europe with settings of jay1

DD watches the usage-stats for the servers very carefully.

All topics are read, but not all suggestions are replied to or acted upon.

One possible problem with having a Jay-1 server-twin in Europe is that the number of players might be split between the servers and cause neither one to be #1 in ET usage.  Their numbers might not equal that of Jay#1's right now, because "players attract players". (even the ones that complain so bitterly about jaymod hit-boxes, etc. :) )

Lenovo and all others, keep the ideas coming.  All will be read but very few will be enacted.  That is just the way it is with most new ideas, but every once in a while ... 🚀

• Like 4
  • 100 1

4 hours ago, Lenovo said:

I do not see another way to request a server in Europe with settings of jay1

This is why we actually dont do that, I asked already DD because I also got many requests (DD Clan and other EU Players)

Sorry adding another jay1 without good admins is tough we massively lack in admins right now so i am on hunt finding good admins once we have good numbers back i can def do that

So when were enough in team we can do that :)

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP

If this game is indeed going through a Renaissance, this might be a good opportunity for me to seriously starting to getting involved again. I was blown away at how active and full the discord page is for ETpro

• Like 1