ET 2019 Splashdamage

THE BEAST

I was surprised to see splashdamage talk about ET again. like i said when i first started playing et i say 8-10 years it was  slowly losing more an more people but from 2017-2018-2019 i have seem Et growing again Et is game that will live on. Et released on May 28, 2003 Et is 16 years old i dont know of any multiplayer game thats has lived that long. Keep your frag on. ill be here till the end or try to at least :D 

Active Communities

There’s a nice big list of communities here for you to browse.  There advertising F|A :)

https://www.splashdamage.com/news/how-to-play-wolfenstein-enemy-territory-in-2019/    

How to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory in 2019

Last week we made a Facebook post about a few active Wolf:ET communities. Almost one thousand comments later we realised that many of you still play, and many more wish they could get back into the game.

So, with the help of the community, we decided it was probably a good idea to try and address some of the questions that came up in those comments, and make a clearer guide on how to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory in 2019, how to watch it and highlight some of the communities that are still trucking.

We’ve made a more detailed forum post that you can check out here. It’ll teach you how to find populated servers, how to sort out configs, and where you can chat to various communities etc.

Downloads

“Where can I download Wolf:ET?” was the most prominent question aside from “People still play this?!”, so here’s what to do:

You can download Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory right here!

You can also download Return to Castle Wolfenstein here! — which also has a handy FAQ to help out with any tech queries.

Active Communities

You’re in. You’ve caught the bug once more. Your spamming V-say commands and racking up the kills. Now what you need is a clan of like-minded folks:

There’s a nice big list of communities here for you to browse.

Or you can get in a little deeper, with the ET Pro scene.

Upcoming Events

In addition to a thriving community, there are also upcoming events!

Between May 17th and 19th in Krefeld, Germany, ET LAN is taking place. Check out the link for more information.

In addition to the upcoming LAN there’s also an active ETPRO cup, with 14 teams competing in 6v6 tournament, and 20 teams competing in a 3v3 tournament.

How to watch

Watching some really players shine is always a joy, and thankfully there are some brilliant people playing and streaming:

GamesTV is a great resource.
Twitch is also a great place to watch. You can check out VODs here, or clips here.

As you can see, Wolf:ET is still going strong after all these years. There’s so much more to this game and community than we could list here, but we wanted to extend a massive thank you to everyone in the community who still both love and play the game, and hopefully, this makes it easier for some people to rediscover the game that started it all for Splash Damage.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

5 minutes ago, Lenovo said:

Enemy Territory will never die, i love this game 💘

More servers are coming back I've noticed. My waiting on my old sniper server to come back I wouldn't join them but I would just play there 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

I'm angry with DD are 2 years that I try to make it clear, that European players would like a server set as jay1 but leased in Europe, "FA" has many unused empty servers, it seems that the priority is just to be happy, the Americans.

sw1.clan-fa.com:27970 etpro always empty
  sw1.clan-fa.com:27980 etpro always empty
  sw2.clan-fa.com:27970 etpro always empty

178.63.72.165:27960 TDM Istant spawn xps
always empty

1 hour ago, Lenovo said:

I'm angry with DD are 2 years that I try to make it clear, that European players would like a server set as jay1 but leased in Europe, "FA" has many unused empty servers, it seems that the priority is just to be happy, the Americans.

sw1.clan-fa.com:27970 etpro always empty
  sw1.clan-fa.com:27980 etpro always empty
  sw2.clan-fa.com:27970 etpro always empty

178.63.72.165:27960 TDM Istant spawn xps
always empty

If you wonder why u feel like you get attacked Lenovo saying stuff like this is your reason.  There are better ways to approach what you feel should be done.

Edited by Cit0
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • 100 2

I have highlighted this problem several times in multiple discussions, but I have never been heard

needless to have 3 ETPRO servers never used, and a TDM always empty, easy to understand that it was not successful if nobody plays with it, needless to keep it open.
I did not speak badly, I did not insult anyone, I only highlighted a problem that nobody, has the desire to deepen

• Platinum VIP

Only Lenovo could turn a thread about the greatness that is ET and turn it into crying and arguing about something

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 100 2

9 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Only Lenovo could turn a thread about the greatness that is ET and turn it into crying and arguing about something

I took advantage of a discussion that followed, since my previous posts about servers have not even been read

4 hours ago, THE BEAST said:

I was surprised to see splashdamage talk about ET again. like i said when i first started playing et i say 8-10 years it was  slowly losing more an more people but from 2017-2018-2019 i have seem Et growing again Et is game that will live on. Et released on May 28, 2003 Et is 16 years old i dont know of any multiplayer game thats has lived that long. Keep your frag on. ill be here till the end or try to at least :D 

Active Communities

There’s a nice big list of communities here for you to browse.  There advertising F|A :)

https://www.splashdamage.com/news/how-to-play-wolfenstein-enemy-territory-in-2019/    

How to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory in 2019

Last week we made a Facebook post about a few active Wolf:ET communities. Almost one thousand comments later we realised that many of you still play, and many more wish they could get back into the game.

So, with the help of the community, we decided it was probably a good idea to try and address some of the questions that came up in those comments, and make a clearer guide on how to play Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory in 2019, how to watch it and highlight some of the communities that are still trucking.

We’ve made a more detailed forum post that you can check out here. It’ll teach you how to find populated servers, how to sort out configs, and where you can chat to various communities etc.

Downloads

“Where can I download Wolf:ET?” was the most prominent question aside from “People still play this?!”, so here’s what to do:

You can download Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory right here!

You can also download Return to Castle Wolfenstein here! — which also has a handy FAQ to help out with any tech queries.

Active Communities

You’re in. You’ve caught the bug once more. Your spamming V-say commands and racking up the kills. Now what you need is a clan of like-minded folks:

There’s a nice big list of communities here for you to browse.

Or you can get in a little deeper, with the ET Pro scene.

Upcoming Events

In addition to a thriving community, there are also upcoming events!

Between May 17th and 19th in Krefeld, Germany, ET LAN is taking place. Check out the link for more information.

In addition to the upcoming LAN there’s also an active ETPRO cup, with 14 teams competing in 6v6 tournament, and 20 teams competing in a 3v3 tournament.

How to watch

Watching some really players shine is always a joy, and thankfully there are some brilliant people playing and streaming:

GamesTV is a great resource.
Twitch is also a great place to watch. You can check out VODs here, or clips here.

As you can see, Wolf:ET is still going strong after all these years. There’s so much more to this game and community than we could list here, but we wanted to extend a massive thank you to everyone in the community who still both love and play the game, and hopefully, this makes it easier for some people to rediscover the game that started it all for Splash Damage.

support all newcomers on our discord :)

• Like 2
  • 100 2

I suggest admins and regular to give extra care to help new players and answer theirs questions . Help them as much as you can and/or send them to forum for technical stuff.  Some might be rusty with setting and without cfg  soo the extra help might have them stick around 👍

• Like 6
  • 100 2

27 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I suggest admins and regular to give extra care to help new players and answer theirs questions . Help them as much as you can and/or send them to forum for technical stuff.  Some might be rusty with setting and without cfg  soo the extra help might have them stick around 👍

Yes and please have always a look here https://fearless-assassins.com/forum/11-et-support/

I gave Splashdamage this as link if players get problems with ET in 2019 technique, configs, errors etc. so many posts can come there of etplayers from fb who have probs with ET

• Like 4
  • 100 1