ET Server Suggestion Anti Spawnkill rule

Rachel Gardner

7 hours ago, ExCaL said:

Getting  out of spawn  without getting killed by moratr or arty isnt that hard normally.You can "time" the impact from enemie fire pretty good. Against a panza or an enemie flamer ,ok thats hard i understand.

I think the problem with getting out of spawn very fast and have an advantage  from the 4 sec spawnshield,is that on most of the servers the bots block the exits to much,You can press f like hell ,but they block it even more because they almost pile up at the doorway :) or just stop in the doorway. Thats when the 4sec spawnshield is gone before you can get out i think.

Building in an  antispawnkill rule ? personally i think thats gonna be a hell of a job for the admins to see and check if some1 is really doing it and handle all the whining from people who get killed also near the  spawn and start yelling "...... is spawnkilling"    etc

Maybe  a rule like no arty on  special points in the map ,like no arty behind the blown wall at oasis.Not hard for admins to check and easy to put in the chat section as a commandline maybe.

p.s I know bots are on the servers to get people in offcourse ,but i also think they are a big problem when it comes to getting out of spawn as quick as you want and when you want.

ExC

I personally think restricting gameplay or making rules for what is part of the game is wrong, don't get me wrong, I'm not telling ur suggestion is not valid, may work, but at what cost.

Is like you can't aim here or there for balancing reasons, and I don't like that.

Freedom is an important part of a game, you gotta do whatever you can to win and overcome your opponents, as in the actual rules about SK, do whatever you can to kill the enemy or something like that.

I use whatever the games allow me to do to win.

For example, in a game like Rainbow Six Siege, you can't really restrict what players can do with the environment, spawn killing exists as well there (I do it all the time) but players have developed counter-measures and situational awareness is a must.

Just don't restrict gameplay, you should be able to do whatever you want and can, forbidding a weapon in a specific area is not correct from my Point of View.

Maybe giving recently spawned players a health boost? 200 hp for 10 sec or some kind of explosive resistance?

Don't know if something like this can be somehow done, but I think the most sensible option is to buff spawning players temporarily.

• Like 2

• Administrators

If you give HP boost in 10 sec i can fly with double jump and be at allies spwan from axis.

The best idea so far was spawn protection till you shoot. That way you can’t have any leverage even though spawn time us 1 sec and you have 5 sec spawn shield. The milli second they shoot it becomes fair fight for both axis and allies. 

• Like 5
  • 100 1

• Administrators
14 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Screw it, it's just a game. No one is dying in real life.....

This is what I have beeeeeeeeen telling you when you keep on complaining for knifeeeees!!! 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Platinum VIP
2 hours ago, daredevil said:

This is what I have beeeeeeeeen telling you when you keep on complaining for knifeeeees!!! 😎

It’s not the saaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmeeeeeee. Lol. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum VIP
3 hours ago, PXRockET said:

Need a medic

You know I got you, man! 

BUT, it's silly how many times I'll hit my Key bind or "Heal Me" in front of a Medic and they'll just run right past me... like wth?? smh

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, -=HipKat=- said:

You know I got you, man! 

BUT, it's silly how many times I'll hit my Key bind or "Heal Me" in front of a Medic and they'll just run right past me... like wth?? smh

Was literally just mentioning it. Venice had 3 medics. I'm their best shooter and they won't throw me a few medpacks. You know me. I'm the one that follows an eng around to heal. I die for a revive!!!

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, PXRockET said:

Was literally just mentioning it. Venice had 3 medics. I'm their best shooter and they won't throw me a few medpacks. You know me. I'm the one that follows an eng around to heal. I die for a revive!!!

I do the same thing, bro. All the time. That comes from playing ETPro as a Med for so long. That's just what you do.

It even came up on the server last night and I'm pretty sure Cit0 can attest to that

Edited by -=HipKat=-
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, PXRockET said:

funy funy .. you wernt only guy killn ..lol  maybe we need a tutorial on how to play each class and what its for.lol

Edited by captnconcrete
these letters are hard to get in right place .lol
  • Haha 1
  • 100 2

4 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

funy funy .. you wernt only guy killn ..lol  maybe we need a tutorial on how to play each class and what its for.lol

15 years LATER. I can play any class. Not the best sniper, but catch me with that fg.