Deadwood Movie

von Rantala

I been actively lookin on Wikipedia and IMDB to see when they will make Deadwood movie. Deadwood serie is my all time favorite tv-serie and Al Swearengen is my all time favorite character. He remind me a lot on my grandfa. He didnt swear so much as Al dose, but they had little bit similar way to see life and Al Swearengen look a lot on my grandfa when i was kid and granda was in the 70's It was happiest day for long time in my life when i saw they are now finally making that movie what they have tried to do like 10 year or so. Watched tv-serie so many times that dropp on counts but still watched once per year. Now days i try to keep at least 8-9 month break before watching serie again because its feel better when there is minor cap between watching it. There was periods when i started to watched again from episode one when got last episode watched. Deadwood is listested one of best Drama series all time and are very hight on list what credit tv-series what was cancelled too earlie. I am restless when i waiting it come to HBO/Theatress. Never waited any movie as much as i am waiting this movie and when opening day will be set i probably cant sleep in nights when i get closer to that day.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4943998/?ref_=nv_sr_3

sEK4DON.jpg

6780270c4a2a346f94ea05655e7825bc.jpg

• Like 2
  • 100 1

I freakin love this series and fully deserves to considered to be one of the best that’s been made.

Waiting 10 years was a crime to its fans especially after its cancelation prematurely that lead to that ending.  

I’ve watched this several times over as well and am glad they may come back and do justice to it 🤠

• Like 1